• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player, Added 9th Anni Code

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am a returning player that played years ago, even bought the 9th Anni Box set but never used it until now. I have got the special items, but dont you also get a free month play?? Thats my first question. On the other hand my old account was linked to my old email which dosnt exist any more so i cannot access my account on EA as i cannot remember my password to enter and if they send the code to that email, i cannot access it to change the password. Any suggestions what to do? I sent an email and they said they will reply in 72 hours and that was a week ago..
Anyways, loving the game again, already in under a week done 3 GMs of my first char.

T

Tazar

Hello,

I am a returning player that played years ago, even bought the 9th Anni Box set but never used it until now. I have got the special items, but dont you also get a free month play?? Thats my first question. On the other hand my old account was linked to my old email which dosnt exist any more so i cannot access my account on EA as i cannot remember my password to enter and if they send the code to that email, i cannot access it to change the password. Any suggestions what to do? I sent an email and they said they will reply in 72 hours and that was a week ago..
Anyways, loving the game again, already in under a week done 3 GMs of my first char.
Greetings! And Welcome Back to UO.

If I remember correctly: for the 9th anniversary box set - you get several bonuses for that.

1.) A New Account code with 30-days game time.

2.) An Account Upgrade Code.

3.) Bonus Items (Crystal and Shadow Tokens).

4.) Crystal and Shadow Housing Tile Sets on any 9th anniversary enabled account.

If you have claimed the bonus items through the in-game help-promotions option - then you can also use the upgrade code in the "Account Management" system to enable the new housing tile sets on your account. I believe that the only way to get the "30-days" game time is to use the new account code and start a new account.

For the old e-mail address - you will have to contact game support. You can follow this link to reach a live-chat option and hopefully they can resolve the issue there. They just revamped the site yesterday and it looks better than before.

If the above doesn't work - holler back and hopefully we can help further.

Safe Journeys,

Tazar
Stratics
Asst. Forum Admin.