• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player a bit lost

Ossy

Adventurer
I started off in Renaissance and played straight through until the first Final Fantasy MMO. Played a bit when Age of Shadows came out, for like a month. Came back a year or so ago, but only for a couple months. Back again and going to stick it out.

I always find myself returning to UO, so I figured that I might as well stay.

I'm playing on Catskills, was originally on Chessy. Wish I could remember my original log-ins for the original characters but they're probably deleted now.

I'm a bit lost with all the new stuff.

Not quite sure how talismans work, all the new quests.

Because I played for a bit awhile ago, and just jumped straight into training, I have a good skilled warrior (100s in all relevant skills) and crafter. Working on a mage/treasure hunter. I'm going to skip animal taming this time around. I really just want three good characters to mess around with. Not going to have a lot of time to devote.

Would like a guild to just hang with and do the big stuff with when around, but mostly just chat. What's a good solo build for a warrior?

Where are the good places to go?

Currently playing as Seoman, but want to change the name.

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shrugs

You just have to recast Vampire Form after you die, that's as much Necro as you got to go. IMHO a great solo tank build.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
And very expensive=) I've seen a lot of offers for sampire suits... You need about hundred of millions...
Lol. No you don't, but then I have a legendary crafter and an imbuer so I make my own suits now. I agree the Sampire is a great solo template.