• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Returning after many years - inventory

Turkish

Journeyman
Hi all,

I'm returning after a few years away and don't have much money so I'm wondering if any of these items would be consider 'rare' and valuable.
Copper Wire
Gold Wire
Iron Wire
Double Ingot
Brazier : artifact rarity 2
Fireworks wand
Rose: from age of shadows
Grizelda's Extra Strength Hangover Cure
300th anniversary of mondains defeat
Skinned Goat: AR 5
Lich Statue
Obsidian Statue: Chef and Rogue
Brightly Colored Eggs
and Stretched Hide: AR 2
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 7.34.15 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 7.34.29 AM.png

Anything worthwhile in here?

Turkish

Journeyman
Unfortunately most of that stuff has little to no value. There are a ton of dragon and lich statuettes out there because of all the people who have quit, so I regularly see those on vendors for less than 50k each. The wand, hangover cure and mondain coins come from the 300th anniversary bags, a full bag probably goes for anywhere from 500k-1m depending on shard and vendor. Not super valuable but they are old so there is always some interest. The AOS rose - if it’s just a generic name probably around 200k but if it’s an interesting or unusual name it could fetch a lot more. Some of the collectors are really into names.
Thanks Jonas! I suspected I didn't have much that was special but wanted to be sure.