• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Returning after a few years

kgurl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just returned to game after a few years gone....wondering if anyone can help me, I have a Pointsettia Confection, Holiday Egg Nog & a Cookie Jar. Any help would be appreciated:)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are definitely worth some gold. Hopefully, we can get some folks to speak up that have had recent dealings in them. I'd suggest not selling them for cheap via PM until you get an answer. I don't collect these, but they are worth at least 15-25m each and I have a feeling the last two may be closer to 50m. Might consider looking at some recent auctions on these forums to get an idea of basically used rules and putting them up for auction. Several people in here collect food or holiday themes.

Welcome back to the community!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just returned to game after a few years gone....wondering if anyone can help me, I have a Pointsettia Confection, Holiday Egg Nog & a Cookie Jar. Any help would be appreciated:)
I paid 40m for the Poinsettia.
Depending on color/name on the cookie jar I'd be interested. Possibly up to 75M interested. Please let me know.

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*~*~ Welcome Back ~*~*

Feel free to add me to ICQ if you should need any assistance :)
Myself, Kinghen or any of KFC members will be willing to help you any way we can. :)

Last edited:

kgurl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Cookie Jar is the blue & Holiday Egg Nog is the red w/ Poinsettia Confection below UO.JPG

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would be very interested in the cookie jar. Please let me know if you'd be interested in selling or if you're going to create an auction. Thank you!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'd be interested in the Poinsettia Confection.

My ICQ is 23573865 :)

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq me 634853309 if you are interested in selling, I could use all 3.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
kgurl, were you still interested in selling these? I'm planning to xshard off GL this weekend. Please let me know regarding the Poinsettia Confection. Thanks!

Brian
ICQ 23573865

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have gold on Great Lakes, Atlantic, Chessy and Pacific if you are selling, but with all this interest I highly suggest an auction.