• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning after 5 years

Smol3404

Visitor
Hello folks,

I'm hoping to see if I can get advice or help, I'm returning after more than 5 years really and I'm finding myself lost as far as equipment is concerned, I'm a pretty low population server so answers aren't that easy to come by, so my questions are this as far as gear for a archer/bushido/chivalry, what could be considered "best" if you will for something like that, also have a samphire if that's still how they're called same thing looking for gear and need any advice I can get, even where to start.

Thank you

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
join a good guild with vent, team speak or discord. tell us what shard u on, someone may ask u here if they knew what shard, so much to know. maybe stratics can have section for players wanting to join a guild/ per shard.

Smol3404

Visitor
my bad, should probably give more info, I'm on Sonoma, I am in a guild, but folks aren't around much specially late at night. And Sonoma's populations very low. I tried atlantic got killed in fel :)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
welcome back to Sonoma!!!
there are usually people around during the days or evenings. there are more people on during the weekend too
if you have any questions just yell in chat...
I haven't been feeling well lately, so haven't been on much.
I don't really know much about armor or much about an archer at all.

Do you have the Time of Legends expansion? if so then you need to get a primer & masteries book (gives extra spells & boosts to your skill)