• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returniing Player - Minax Base

K

Kelleron

I've been away from UO for 2 years and just returned. The Minax base (I'm looking in the old spot) appears to have some invisable walls that keep my faction characters out. I'd love to get my faction thief going again and rack up some points, but I'm at a loss to get into the stronghold. Can someone let me know how I can do this?

Thanx.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if your hitting the invisible wall when you try to enter then your not in factions.

thats the 'trammy go home' forcefield.

K

Kelleron

Thank you for your reply, but my faction thief is most definiately in Minax faction. She has 800 + kill points (not much these days, but ive been away for a couple of years). I even tried to re-apply at the sign up stone, but it recognizes me as already in the faction. Thought there might be some kind of glitch. I probally should have provided this infomation with my original post - I was able to get into the base before the last patch, but not since. Any Ideas?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
now that is strange.

what shard you on?
id like to meet with ya and have a look at this first hand.

plus im at work and bored to death, hehe.

poo

K

Kelleron

It happens only on the Chesapeake shard. I've tried it on the others and I have no problem entering the base. Since the last update, the newly designed Minax base (or whatever is where the Minax base us to be) will not allow my faction characters to enter. The other shards seam to have the old base that I am able to enter. Has the base moved or changed on Cheese? I've been looking for and explanation without success. I’m trying to catch up on a lot of information since my return to UO, have I missed something?