• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returned

A

Andrew B

Hello everyone, used to play a long time ago right before/during the Age of Shadows. Ended up taking a pretty long break but I'm back for good now. Will be here as long as Ultima Online is operating. Have been back a little over a year now, was originally from Pacific but moved to Atlantic since it was more populated.

By the way my name is Andrew, which is my real name and all of my characters have this name. (Can get a little confusing sometimes when trying to remember if my mage is the 2nd or 3rd one down from the top haha) So if you ever see me, say hello :)

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to have all my chars the same name too.. Wish they would fix the damn macro problem so i could of kept em that way.