• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returned

A

Amathist

Ahoy one and all I am returning to the game after about 3 years away. I just wanted to see who was still about who still remembers me and to find out what everyone is enjoying to do now days.

I am aware there was a sighting of me a few weeks back but I assure you that was not me, but an impostor.

For those who don't know me, Hi I am Amathist of PoC and its really nice to meet you.

P

PoCove

I know and remember you well hon... You were the influence that got me started on UO... Welcome back .. With you back I may dust off my other acc and play the game again ... I spend these days doing more collecting then playing .. I suppose collecting is a form of playing ..

See you ingame let me know it you need anything ....

HUGGS PoCove

A

Amathist

awww thanks hun, its good to be back. *hugs*
I need to rework my templates and get re-equipped but I do hope we get to hunt together soon, even if its just for treasure.

A

Amathist

I was just going back through my photo bucket account and found some old events we did...Good times.

The horse race - ( one Melbourne cup I think)

Constable fox taking out first place

The Tamers scavenger hunt - contestants

trivia night

Fastest Tamer Comp

Boat Race

and there were many more fun events ...hopefully we can try and organize some more fun.

F

Fink

I have no need of my Luna haus if you want it. It will be vacated in the next month or so.

A

Amathist

That is a really nice offer thank you Fink, I have already been given a home and have no real desire for a vendor so it would be a waste on me.

I hope you find a suitable home for it, are you leaving? if so that is a shame.

F

Fink

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I was offering it to PoCove the vendor, who mentioned perhaps reactivating an account.

My brother's account holds the haus but will be closing soon. He hasn't played in some time. Alternatively I will transfer to myself and drop the castle I'm holding for him.

Good luck with your return and I hope you enjoy the sea expansion.

A

Amathist

Oh no worries I will be sure to let PoCove know, if he hasnt already gotten back to you.