• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Returned to UO Price Check/For Sale - Vet Rewards and 'Rares'

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all

I've recently returned after a long break, I used to play on Europa, but I plan to move to Atlantic, I have spent a little while on Atlantic using the vendor search to try to get rough valuations for things I found in my bank box,

I have a couple of vet rewards to claim, currently 14th year, but I could push on for a few months to claim 15th year. Is there still a good demand for vet rewards, and if so what might I be able to claim to maximize their value and kickstart my return?

I also have some claimed rewards kicking around, so would be keen to learn typical prices for those:
  • Deed to a lighthouse
  • Deed to Davie's Locker
  • Deed for a Cannon
  • Banner Deed x3
  • Deed for a decorative shield wall hanging
  • Ethereal Beetle
  • Ethereal Horse
  • Ethereal Ostard
  • Rideable Polar Bear
Also some "rares" I found in my bank boxes:
  • Purple Flowerpot x3
  • Potted Tree x2
  • Yellow Flowerpot
  • Complete 6-piece Vat tile set
  • Green Glass
  • Bucket of Water
  • Mondain's defeat plate
  • Grey 'Winch'
  • White Holiday Bell From Prophet
  • Rubble morning glories
  • Rubble Bed piece (foot end)
  • Death Certificate for Long Fist Elizabeth
  • 3x Purple Lanterns Crafter By A Magical Pixie
  • Purple Lantern Crafted by Lady Urdu Gypsy Sigil
  • Purple Spellbook
  • Green Doublet Crafted By Marlboro Classic
  • Green Bandana Crafted By Fever Frei
  • Lucky Leaping Leprechaun Booties
  • 3x Sandals (blessed)
  • Smuggler's Lantern
  • Swim Trunks
  • A Guild Deed

I'd consider selling any of the above if anybody is interested. Either reply here or direct message me. I'm trying to get my ICQ back online, but I've forgotten my number and any login info - I was hoping it would be written down somewhere! :)

Edit: I just remembered my ICQ details, so you can message me on 158897626 too.

Thanks
Marvin

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Yes, sell your stuff from bank box if you need, but not vet picks. Shard shields are important and you cannot buy those picks like ethy or Lighthouse . You can move all your stuff for free to ATL to sell it from vendor/safe there . Can sell ethies and buy back same ones later.

Death certificate is definitely trash , not more than 10k gold if you turn it to pirate catching officer.
Selling just rubble pieces can make you rich enough to have fun at the beginning of your adventures on ATL.

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh, I should have probably said that I already own shard shields for Europa and Atlantic. I'm not sure if I'd need others though