• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return to UO

L

Lord Keldon

After several years away I realized something. Every game I played I would always end up saying something like "if this only had (X) in it like UO it would be a lot better". I never really compaired any of the other games i played to each other, it was always back to UO.

I logged on this past week for the first time in 3 or 4 years and had an absolute blast.

Keldon (damn paragon blood killed my Lord title away).

G

Welcome back!

This game is like a sickness. It can go into remission but it always seems to rear it's head again.

G

Welciome back!! I too just came back last friday and I have UO fever all over again... And I just learned that when you do a BOD and Turn it in you can get another one right after.. All i can say to that is LS about to see some serious Weapons and Armor coming there way. last night I did like 100 Bods. It was Great!! And I actually got some decent bods back. I was happy. BARB KITS HERE I COME!!! RAWR!!!!!!

G

Scripters already got ya beat there sweetheart, they pullin in 5-10 a day....

S

stratman

Too funny.... I just had the same experience. Last weekend I was talking to a WOW guildie about the epic pvp battles in UO and how much more I enjoyed UO. I reactivated my account the next day. It's amazing how much I forgot in 18 months - even the simplest commands! It's good to be back

G

golfnutt64

IM JUST COMING BACK TOO!! BOUGHT THIS NICE 28 MO. ACCT WITH GREAT CHARS HERE FOR $20....TOO BAD I PLAY ON SIEGE MOSTLY... IVE BEEN GOVE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW....YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT! THERE ARE NO OTHER GAME SLIKE UO! IM BACK UNTIL THEY UNPLUG THE SERVERS!! WOOT!
ARMY OF ONE(MY CHAR HERE ON LS)