• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return of ULT and =TP=

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aaronsedge

I am here to announce the return of ULT and =TP=. Returning to the game will be: Multani Arcane, Deadly Wound, Divine, Uh Oh Oreo, Draconis, Daredevil, CycloneJack, Twistar, I WE TOD DID, Dr. Strange, Angela, Damion Vashawn, Old Bailey, Ice Walker and Mr. Bojangles. We are returning to take the shard back. All you new players may not remember us. But, you will get to know us soon enough. We will be accepting donations for our return. A donation will earn you lenience. Mining passes will be available at a price later to be determined. A lack of respect to us will result in your inability to play the game without grief. Also, as of this moment dungeons and champs spawns are now owned by us. Gates are also our property...we may make travel passes available for a price. You have been warned.

M

Multani Arcane

I am here to announce the return of ULT and =TP=. Returning to the game will be: Multani Arcane, Deadly Wound, Divine, Uh Oh Oreo, Draconis, Daredevil, CycloneJack, Twistar, I WE TOD DID, Dr. Strange, Angela, Damion Vashawn, Old Bailey, Ice Walker and Mr. Bojangles. We are returning to take the shard back. All you new players may not remember us. But, you will get to know us soon enough. We will be accepting donations for our return. A donation will earn you lenience. Mining passes will be available at a price later to be determined. A lack of respect to us will result in your inability to play the game without grief. Also, as of this moment dungeons and champs spawns are now owned by us. Gates are also our property...we may make travel passes available for a price. You have been warned.
In addition, Formerly known BC Isle is now referred to as TP Island. we will give grief to anyone that steps foot on our island.. ALL Harrower Spawns WILL be taken over.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even vets don't remember you, because you never made enough of an impact to be remembered.

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ULT atm is returning?!

Unless there is something I'm missing...wasn't IceWalker the only decent one?

A

aaronsedge

I remember you EDA. You talk a big game. The reality is you cant back it up.

As far as the ult atm that you are referring to...The ult you ran over at champ spawns consisted of trammies running wild trying to grab a scroll. The spinoff guild of =TP= made all of you TDR, BC, FL (multiple other "pvp" guilds)hide in your houses.

You may not remember us now. But, think real hard between rezzes and it will come back to ya. Enjoy the last few days of your free time on great lakes.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Such over confidence... this is gunna be like steamrolling fresh resses...

X

xX_Lacey_Xx

ut oh... divine and multani are getting the uo itch i see... trouble makers both of you... you could have announced i would be returning too... i am a terrible pvper but make a good cheerleader... lol... to whoever it was that said that the vets dont remember us... well maybe its because we are the vets... know who you are talking to before you open your mouth... damion just asked me yesterday if i wanted to turn my account back on for uo... lol...

F

Fishy McHook

got 2 11 year acc. opened and played non stop i rember bc never did nottin to my game

X

xX_Lacey_Xx

you are lucky... sir bart came to my house grabbed my install disk and ran it over with his truck... but i got some payback when that disk ruptured his tire... geez so harsh!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ut oh... divine and multani are getting the uo itch i see... trouble makers both of you... you could have announced i would be returning too... i am a terrible pvper but make a good cheerleader... lol... to whoever it was that said that the vets dont remember us... well maybe its because we are the vets... know who you are talking to before you open your mouth... damion just asked me yesterday if i wanted to turn my account back on for uo... lol...
Just because you were a nonfactor when AoS first came out like an allstar, all it does is make you forgettable, not a vet.

X

xX_Lacey_Xx

oh i may be alot of things but easy to forget isnt one of them... thanks for playing!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wonder if mageblake will stop playing his ULTIMAS charactor now, and is tigger giving back the castle?

I mention mageblake, because he claims to be the "real" Ultima and i call him on it every time i see him and his cajun articraft rear

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats some funny stuff right there, i dont care who you are :party:

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohmyhosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh!!! Does this mean the Ice island Ult Spawn will be returning? I use to love clicking on the house sign to start the spawn. After killing it in droves it would respawn in the house only to rinse and repeat. It often gave the best loot of any mob on GL.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as the ult atm that you are referring to...The ult you ran over at champ spawns consisted of trammies running wild trying to grab a scroll. The spinoff guild of =TP= made all of you TDR, BC, FL (multiple other "pvp" guilds)hide in your houses.
I remember shoving your entire guild into your houses in Yew and Ice Island single handed. You sound like you have the Lionheart complex going on.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ummmm what happened to the "domination" you guys were doing... It was only a quick few days before Tami started dominating you :dunce:

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

So how does it feel to become one of Tami's cock roaches? One of a vast horde, which has sworn to hold down the fort in guard zone, to swarm an opponent with superior numbers, and to run and scatter at the first sign of trouble.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Haha to funny if you have already joined up with DC. So much for owning stuff huh pathetic.

M

Multani Arcane

Please stop disgracing my name.
your name is Soldevi, and you might have run as Multani on other servers. You didn't make this name known on Great Lakes. i built my name here.(granted most that knew me quit)

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your name is Soldevi, and you might have run as Multani on other servers. You didn't make this name known on Great Lakes. i built my name here.(granted most that knew me quit)
You haven't built yourself any name, anywhere except for the time you were on Lake Austin prior to stealing my name when you had an Intimate relationship with Kissee. That is the only thing people will remember about you.

I can't blame you though, you took advantage of a bad situation I was in at the time when I loaned my account to a friend. Knowing that I had already established myself as the 2nd best player on Lake Austin during that era you simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to go from zero - hero overnight. Unfortunatly it backfired when I was able to return to the game about 2 months later and run you and your girlfriend right off the shard.

M

Multani Arcane

You haven't built yourself any name, anywhere except for the time you were on Lake Austin prior to stealing my name when you had an Intimate relationship with Kissee. That is the only thing people will remember about you.

I can't blame you though, you took advantage of a bad situation I was in at the time when I loaned my account to a friend. Knowing that I had already established myself as the 2nd best player on Lake Austin during that era you simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to go from zero - hero overnight. Unfortunatly it backfired when I was able to return to the game about 2 months later and run you and your girlfriend right off the shard.
get off your high horse. We left Lake Austin because there was no competition and Jam wanted to find a server with more action. i hate to tell you but when you came back to Lake Austin you never killed me. Honestly i don't think we've ever fought.

Nino

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see the only thing that has changed in UO over the years is the game itself (for the worse). No sarcasm meant. I honestly miss being involved in this kind of stuff.

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao

B

B Mag

No way, Divine is back to UO. I'm not back, probably done with the game, but decided to take a look at the forums to see who was still playing. What's up guys?

S

sir landon

I remember those guys I was thinking of coming back maybe the would let landon back in the guild. Those are the best pvpers besides lynk.

L

Lupin

wow... good to see some of the old faces are still pvp'ing on uo and talking trash lol

L

Lupin

Hello Lynk... anyone else still play this game that is worth remembering?

I

IHeartAJ

I remember the original mining inspector. :( So.. much.. fun...

Did Deadly actually return to the game?

A

aaronsedge

Haha wow the responses I got back to this! I am legit coming back in the next few days. Here is hoping I can get into a little bit of pvp. I made this post originally because I was planning on coming back and wanted to kick the hornets nest a bit, but life got in the way...I think multani and a few others actually did return for a while.

From what I read the shard is pretty dead as far as pvp goes. Which is a shame because I LOVED the trash talk and how competitive this shard used to be. To every one I trash talked to on this thread, I remember most of you and I have nothing but respect for ya...still though bring it on!

HOLY CRAP! Whats up B Mag?!?!

UO pvp > all other mmos pvp

T

TheRealStudly

good to see some vets coming back and some still in game, i recently reactivated my account and not seeign to many faces from the past.
i was not much at PVP but when i quit the red guy that was " The Man " was Peon.....

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember the original mining inspector. :( So.. much.. fun...

Did Deadly actually return to the game?
I heartedAJ too!! And yeah wow, so many people posting I love itttt!

ULT sucked, and I don't even know who TP is.

shadowbc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I heartedAJ too!! And yeah wow, so many people posting I love itttt!

ULT sucked, and I don't even know who TP is.
ULT did indeed suck. I am pretty sure we attacked and killed all of you at some spawn as polar bears. I also remember victimizing several of you with the star room zoo(star room filled with released pets). I also remember standing outside AJ's house spamming AVON CALLING, and killing her over and over again. It never got old.

Zooman was the original mining inspector!

Status
Not open for further replies.