• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] retraining provo

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since I lost my provo on a soulstone I forgot to lock down, I'm retraining it from 90 to 107. Last time I did it all provoking monsters, but I'm trying to make up for some lost time here to get back on track. I made an EC macro with a provo bard mastery (I think it's inspire) and a delay of 5 seconds, then repeat. Looks like I'm gaining about 1 point an hour. Does this sound right?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Decrease the delay to 2 sec. When a mastery is on casting mastery cancel it (it doesn't take an instrument charge). With 2 sec delay you really cast (on) a mastery 1 time every 4 seconds.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Decrease the delay to 2 sec. When a mastery is on casting mastery cancel it (it doesn't take an instrument charge). With 2 sec delay you really cast (on) a mastery 1 time every 4 seconds.
Excellent. I just changed all the delays to 2 seconds, and the macro is chugging along smoothly but much faster. Thanks, Corwin