• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Results of the Pirate Conspiracy event

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, I was a little astonished that, except from my own crew, hardly anyone showed up. Do people prefer to do their own stuff all by themselves instead of having fun with the community?

Anyways, the event was fun nevertheless (at least the United Pirates were reliable and showed up). Those who still want to try their navigation and geography skills are heartily invited to do so: The quest can still be done, the first hint has been locked down in the Jolly Roger Inn (a map and a note on the floor next to the bar). Those adventurers are advised not to read the spoiler report.
All others can view a detailed report at:
Pirate Conspiracy - The First Book

A hail to Steven from the United Pirates, one of the most cunning adventurers. He won our first Pirate Conspiracy event and was the fastest in recovering the first book. He managed to solve the riddles and was one of the few who didn't have problems with sextant coordinates. He was followed by Va'lis Razele, who was leading at first, but then got lost in the jungle and got delayed.

Steven received as a reward a Pirate Conspiracy artifact weapon, the "Swift Savage Sting" katana with:

40% Damage Increase
25% Swing Speed Increase
46% Hit Stamina Leech
44% Hit Life Leech
10% Defense Chance Increase
255 Durability

May This weapon serve you well, Steven, and may it slit many landlubber throats! May this artifact always remind you of your pirate friends on Catskills and all the fun we had!

Hawkeye Pike

A

Aang

There is virtually no community left on production shards. I attempted to get into RP on Catskills and it's just not possible when there are about 15 people total on the shard interested in such a thing. I've started playing Siege and even though it's better for interaction, it's not even as good as it was even a year ago. Sadly, UO is nearly dead...it's not gone yet but the pulse is very weak.:sad4:

B

BartofCats

Wow.. Aang.. so much... good things in there, im sorry there are more than 15 players that log in to Cats, there just were not many at this event.

We were there, at the event, (not on this character) and it was a great player run event. We didn't win (obviously), however we had a blast solving the clues, and working hard as a team. Something that goes easier and faster when all work as one.

Kudo's go out to those who thought this up, and who thought of all the clues. Simply amazing to you all!!! Sadly I was told of the event tonight and cannot attend to it.

Two Thumbs up to the United Pirates!! and ill throw in a "way to go" AND a "you rock!!!"

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow.. Aang.. so much... good things in there, im sorry there are more than 15 players that log in to Cats, there just were not many at this event.

We were there, at the event, (not on this character) and it was a great player run event. We didn't win (obviously), however we had a blast solving the clues, and working hard as a team. Something that goes easier and faster when all work as one.

Kudo's go out to those who thought this up, and who thought of all the clues. Simply amazing to you all!!! Sadly I was told of the event tonight and cannot attend to it.

Two Thumbs up to the United Pirates!! and ill throw in a "way to go" AND a "you rock!!!"
Not 15 people on the shard, 15 people that are into RP...