• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rest of the War?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So um, whens the rest of the war supposed to happen?

A

Azureal

War? What war? Are you talking about the Vanguard?

Oh, those guys. Yeah...hmm. Well, I think theyve already won, actually. The war is over. The residents in each town seem not to be overly worried that there are high powered interdimensional beings wandering around. Most of the shopkeepers go about their business as if no-one is really there.

War? I dont think so. War would entail a call to arms from our King (what was his name again?) and a rallying of our finest and bravest champions to rid the lands of evil. A call for supplies from the citizens unable to fight, supply chains set up and maintained in an effort to last the days of epic battles and futile loss of life.

Britain goes on as if nothing has happened. Both Jhelom and Skara Brae are still idyllic island retreats. The elves of Heartwood could care less, and the folks of Vesper hardly care. The folks of Sosaria hardly care.

About the only people really "fighting" this War are Tamers, and the hardest problems they would have to face is figuring out how theyre going to cram the 6billion warhorses into their stables.

War you say? Blech. This isnt War. Its an easily avoidable nuisance.

T

T_Amon_from_work

War? What war? Are you talking about the Vanguard?

Oh, those guys. Yeah...hmm. Well, I think theyve already won, actually. The war is over. The residents in each town seem not to be overly worried that there are high powered interdimensional beings wandering around. Most of the shopkeepers go about their business as if no-one is really there.

War? I dont think so. War would entail a call to arms from our King (what was his name again?) and a rallying of our finest and bravest champions to rid the lands of evil. A call for supplies from the citizens unable to fight, supply chains set up and maintained in an effort to last the days of epic battles and futile loss of life.

Britain goes on as if nothing has happened. Both Jhelom and Skara Brae are still idyllic island retreats. The elves of Heartwood could care less, and the folks of Vesper hardly care. The folks of Sosaria hardly care.

About the only people really "fighting" this War are Tamers, and the hardest problems they would have to face is figuring out how theyre going to cram the 6billion warhorses into their stables.

War you say? Blech. This isnt War. Its an easily avoidable nuisance.
That about sums it up. I'm willing to play first-aid station .... but funny thing ... no patients. Why? :gee: No fighters.