• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Respec

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my Entertainers is now a Medic/Beast Master and I'm having some fun leveling up.

I started her out as a Medic but respec'd to Entertainer when my guild needed one so she stepped back to Medic as level 80.

My pet is a tusk-cat and I've decided not to use xp stims until it reaches BFF.

So far my pet is level 37 and the loyalty is level 15 loyal.

Has anyone else leveled a pet without using stims? Is my pet's loyalty moving up at the right rate or behind?

B

BadgerSmaker

I guess this is much easier after the recent changes to BM, you levelled these up now?

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I leveled the pet up over the bonus weekend. It hit BFF before level 60.

On another note, I decided Medic/BM wasn't for me so I switched to BH/BM and am loving it.

Didn't think I'd ever choose BH but now I'm thinking about switching one of my other 3 characters to full BH.

I haven't gone after anyone's bounty yet but if I ever do I will not be a same faction BH. That's just wrong imho.