• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Resizing Atlas

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems there is no way to modify the size of the Atlas (the bigger version of the mini map). I tend to place it in the black area on the right of the game window, but doing this, it would overlap the game window.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed. I would love an ability to resize the atlas.

I do the same too for UOAM, placing it at the bottom right of the screen.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the engineers are unable to make the atlas resizable, I would at least like to have the option to pick which side of the atlas the zoom controls and the "center on player" box go. That way I can shove the atlas off to the side of the screen that's most convenient or feels most natural for me and still get at those controls. I tend to shove the atlas off the right side of the screen, which of course puts the zoom controls and legend on/off control out of reach. I can still drag the viewable portion of the map around so I can see what I want, but can't zoom without picking the whole thing up again. Argh.

Maybe what I would like (the ability to relocate the zoom and legend on/off toggle button) is something that can be done as a UI mod?

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should be possible to move the buttons and legend with a mod. We were able to move things around easily with KR.