• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Requests

S

Sharantyr

Hi all

A couple if requests/ideas/suggestions/whatevers

1. Add a quest somewhere where 10 bark fragment , or other, can be handed in to get a seed for a plant from Frejas post.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=106968

Put a timer on it so can be only done every 6 hours or once each day or something, so it could take a week or two to get the plant you want. Don't allow seeds or pollen from the plants but allow resources from the ones that could produce them, cotton from the cotton plant, bananas from the banana tree etc.

2. Allow us to dig up dirt, as we can sand, and to buy horse dung from the stable NPC which we could use a tinker crafted hoe, or some such tool, to be able to make fertile dirt.

3. Add dirt to grass tiles to the house customization thing.

4. Some new gardening deco. A wooden wheel barrow filled with dirt, leaves, cut grass. A watering can. Digging tools (dug in fork or to lean up a wall) and shears. But.....no electric mowers or such.

5. Asked for before by others. Coloured pots to grow seeds in. Would make it easier to keep track of whats what and where.

6. Any need to ask for seed storage? Think we all want that.

7. Would it be possible to change decorative plants to be able to turn them with the house tool thing?

Thanks

edited to add number 7.

F

Flora Green

If they ever add gardening tools, such as a trowel, I hope we can equip them. I've never understood why you can equip some tools and not others. Especially a smith's hammer and not a carpentry hammer. Makes no sense.

S

Sharantyr

Spellbound...That would be useful too.

Flora..I completely agree about the tools.

Here's another request. Since there's word that sugar canes might soon produce bags of sugar, put sugar canes in with cocoa trees as fragrant seeds. Then add the spread out campion flowers to the peculiar group the sugar canes are in at the moment. That group (Kappa, Juka mage, plague beast) has the lease interesting plants in my opinion.

F

Flora Green

Good idea regarding the sugar canes, Sharantyr. For consistency, all resource producers should be in the same group.