• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Requesting Permission

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Perhaps I have mentioned this before and I have tried to catch an old friend in game and cant seem to catch them so I will ask here in hopes to hear from them......

Upon my return to UO I found my original Jaden Rain character still in an old guild I was in when I left.....now it seems to not be so active....and since my return I have stumbled into maybe the largest player city I have seen on Catskills....all built in a RP manner and shops of every kind a city would have, including a Tavern......My request is....I would love to see more of you and see you in game more, but the big request is ...May I host tavern Night in your tavern ? So Mr. Traveller where are you?