• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Requesting deco / item ideas for a crypt / tomb in my castle

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey folks,

I have an empty space set aside in my castle to make a crypt-necro themed room. Not sure how I want it to look and was hoping to get some ideas from you all. If you know of similar rooms can you please provide a picture, description, or even just house location and shard? Here's the space I have to work with:
Lich Room.jpg

My roof is already fairly "evil" themed, as seen here, so I have that covered but I was wanting something more "lich" like maybe? Here's my roof:

roof.jpg

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any input you all can provide!

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bats, webs, some broken furniture, bloody pentagram, body peices and bones from SOS, corpse containers from ant lions. There is alot you can do with it. Puddles and splats of blood as well.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just to give you some ideas maybe...my home isn't *necro*themed but it might spark some creativity.

1692039831325.png 1692040052953.png

1692040100149.png
1692039979341.png

1692040147141.png

1692040182821.png
For a crypt-type structure, using the crumbling rubble walls/stones works well

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would skip all the dungeon and torture deco myself. If you are going for a “lich” theme. My first thoughts would go D&D themed lore. Stone tables with corpses/bones. A library in one corner, a small alchemical lab in another. A treasure horde somewhere. My vision of a lich would be waiting in his tomb, doing experiments or endless research.

all opinions obviously. I will update this post later with some of my designs.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks folks, keep 'em coming. I like seeing how others have approached similar themes.

@Kuru What you describe is my exact mindset, and what I'm hoping others have done. If you have pics that would be awesome.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would skip all the dungeon and torture deco myself. If you are going for a “lich” theme. My first thoughts would go D&D themed lore. Stone tables with corpses/bones. A library in one corner, a small alchemical lab in another. A treasure horde somewhere. My vision of a lich would be waiting in his tomb, doing experiments or endless research.

all opinions obviously. I will update this post later with some of my designs.
I agree with this. I would think their place would be a tad cold and creepy but not over the top. Also remember that the lich's phylactery could also be on display (a dumb move to be sure, since the lich's life force is kept in it). That could be a fun deco piece for sure.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Between the alchemist table, mummified corpse, and alchemist bookshelf, this is a great corpse preservation setup.
Or he is trying to bring it back to life.

1692091807896.png

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is the body on your rack from body pieces dropped by Tsuki wolves? I never realized there was a body that could go on it!
some are the old body parts from back in the day pre tram we could hunt down bountys ( players) and cut them up and have named heads etc but ea want a T rating and put an end to corpse mutilations its been a long time im sure my memory fails me some here
not sure maybe you can still get the heads ?

1692130778709.png

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
some are the old body parts from back in the day pre tram we could hunt down bountys ( players) and cut them up and have named heads etc but ea want a T rating and put an end to corpse mutilations its been a long time im sure my memory fails me some here
not sure maybe you can still get the heads ?

View attachment 146124
Negative. The body parts you are talking about decayed (with the exception of the head for Dread Lords). Those pieces are from blowing yourself up with the Armageddon spell. Which if I’m not mistaken, you are still able to do if you have a large piece of blackrock.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is the body on your rack from body pieces dropped by Tsuki wolves? I never realized there was a body that could go on it!
Yup blowing yourself up. Thanks skett, I will do the same thing with mine

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Remember you have to be 120 mage to cast Armageddon so use jewels if you're not 120 naturally.

If you cast it and you're not 120, sometimes you'll get the spell effect but will not blow up.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

1692135815311.jpeg
1692135946756.png

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So do I just have a large piece of blackrock in pack and then type the spell words for Armageddon? Do I need to remove items first or anything? Any long term effects of this?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So do I just have a large piece of blackrock in pack and then type the spell words for Armageddon? Do I need to remove items first or anything? Any long term effects of this?
The blackrock has to be on the ground. Before, if you did this and blew up, you would hear voices...my tamer was one of the first to realize this and hasn't been the same since ;)

No long-term effects anymore, unfortunately.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well that was an expensive experiment. I tried 3 times, once fully clothed and armored and twice desnudo, and all times I got the blue eruption animation and the system messages, but no death or destruction. The only real damage was to my coffers after buying the blackrock. 0/10 would not recommend. :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL were you at 120 magery? you won't blow up unless you're 120, jewels work.

1692147002901.png
1692147111434.png

Usually works for me the first time ;) lol
My parts didn't go as far as they usually do

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The two houses belonging to Order of the Ebon Skull on Atlantic. Charnel Hill Cemetary & A Forgotten Tomb. First Town Statue out of South Luna gate. Or North out of West Umbra gate. There is also an ingame crypt where the path is on the map. The houses are marked with red and the path is by the E. I have recently placed a small plot and will doing a crypt / kinda dark sea witch type of deco. Once I get it going I'll post a pic.
. oes 2.JPG
oes 1.JPG