• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Request for Info on BOD turn-ins

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm currently working on a new document that will be the ultimate document on Bulk Order Deeds.

However, I need some info that I'm not quite prepared to collect, as between the Artisan festival and my general lack of interest in banking BODs for skills that actually craft items (as opposed to the consumable craftables from Alchemy, Cooking and Inscription, that I DO bank, but were not originally part of this forum), I don't have the relevant background.

Here's the questions I'm looking to have answered - feel free to reply with data from your home shard or from Test Center...

1. When NOT banking BODs, you still get a reward, some gold, and some fame. It appears from my limited sample (JUST some tailor smalls, so far), that the gold reward is 3x the BOD (not the reward chosen) point value, and the Fame value gained remains the same (point value / 50, rounded down, then squared). I need some people to test all 8 BOD skills' small BODs to see if this pattern holds true.
  2. Similarly, I need to see what the gold values are now for smith and tailor LBODs. Are they now some function of the point value, or the old values from before the BOD revamp.
  3. I also need someone to test how the non-item parts of the BOD rewards behave (small and large) for BODs claimed through BANKING. I don't believe you get anything, if at all, until you claim the reward - but if you do get gold and/or fame from a reward claimed from banked points, how much do you get? And, is it in relation to the value of the reward, the value of the last BOD turned in, or what? Again, this needs to be for all 8 skills and for both small and large rewards.