• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Reptile cameo 525mil obo

Nash

Sage
Would like to sell a reptile cameo but I've looked for days and cant find a price so will set sale after I can figure out rate feel free to bid or give me an idea of the rate on them please

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll bid 280m.

Edit: Assuming it’s on Atlantic or that you can transfer there.

Last edited:

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
from what im being told they go from like 400-600... and yes its on atl
That seems a little on the high side, but good luck! Someone on Atlantic has had a reptile cameo on an auction safe for a while at 400m, but I think he accidentally placed the bids at 400p, haha.

I’ll up my bid to 350m.

Nash

Sage
Way over priced :)
I don't make the rules I just play by them... castles, keeps and blazes overpriced too but this isn't a discussion.. cheapest reptile cameo on the 17th until now was 600mil now ones on safe at 550 they passed demon cameo in price when the other demon one came out

Last edited: