• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug Report missing items here

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If there are any rare items that you cannot find in the wiki, please report them here. For those that feel comfortable adding items to the wiki, please feel free to add any missing items yourself!

Info on how to edit the rares pages can be found at Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics

Thanks,
Brian

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Untitled6.png I own a rubble Garbage the opposite facing as Type 4. It is Hue 0, cannot be turned (Type 5), weighing 46 stones.
Pier with Rope rubble is labeled as Quest rubble. I own two Pier with Rope rubble that are not Quest rubble. One weighing 25 stones and the other weighing 64 stones.

Last edited:

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Untitled2.png Untitled3.png These were given to me by a friend Sandra , maybe 5 or more years ago. She said she had no idea about the event. I think she may have been hunting weaker monsters in the woods when she found one of them under a tree and then started searching around and found the other. I was completely left with the impression that the Blackrock egg is from the same event.
I believe the Foil egg is Hue 83. The Blackrock with emerald is black with a single green shinny spot.
Teleport tile is locked down on top of Captn Norrington's shop, "Karma's Cradle".

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Regnarhannavasym Thanks, I've added the missing rubbles. As for the text about quest/non-quest, feel free to update it :)

For the eggs, if you'd like to add those (or any other missing items), go for it. :)

Simply browse to stratics.com/w/index.php?title=UO:An Inert Blackrock Easter Egg Embedded With A Single Emerald and Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Brightly Wrapped Egg With Happy Easter From Kanmare And Vytacca In Calligraphy On The Foil . You'll get a message that the page does not yet exist.

Here's what you'd put as the body of the new page to add the egg:

{{RareItem
| name = An Inert Blackrock Easter Egg Embedded With A Single Emerald
| Baja = 1
| legal = 1
| season = 7
| spawning = no
| type = EM
| graphic = 5928
| hue = ???
| weight = 1
}}

You didn't mention which shard - change "Baja" to whichever shard Sandra found them on. For "???", just put the hue # for the egg.

Paste that in, click "Save Page", and the new egg entry is in the wiki. :)

Then repeat the same for the other egg:

{{RareItem
| name = A Brightly Wrapped Egg With Happy Easter From Kanmare And Vytacca In Calligraphy On The Foil
| Baja = 1
| legal = 1
| season = 7
| spawning = no
| type = EM
| graphic = 5928
| hue = ???
| weight = 1
}}

...There's 11k items, and roughly 19.5k pages in the wiki. We built it open for everyone to be able to help update, because there's just too much for me, or a small team, to handle doing it all ourselves. :)

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You and others care about this more than I do. I simply care about you and others and thought I would share what I have. What I have posted already, should be it.
If anyone would like to help out and add these items, feel free and thanks. UO is the only online game I play. I am not computer literate at all. I cannot type or even spell for that matter.
The eggs are from and on Atlantic, I would guess season 7.