• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug Report items with incorrect images here

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If you find any items where the wrong image is showing, please report the URL for the item here so I can fix it.

Here's an example (long since fixed):

21badfe0f1cbdc73642d624c2ad0d581.png

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Small Table rubble only has one facing and cannot be turned.
If sourcing your rubble wiki, it had/has Stretched Hide rubble as two pieces with different facings. Stretched Hide rubble is one piece that can be turned.

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Quest rubble is described as 10 to 20 stones. Should be 10 to 15 stones. This exist in the rock category as well.
I was under the impression that Trinsic rubble was 4 to 20 stones. However I don't deal with Trinsic rubble much.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Personally, I've seen quest rubbles above 15 stones.

I've fixed the leggings and the table; fixing the stretched hide now.

Re: weights and things being turnable, if you're willing, you have full edit rights. To set that an item can or cannot be turned, just add a line in there saying:

|turnable = yes

or

|turnable = no

Along those lines, some others you may find useful would be:

|dyable = yes/no
|sound = yes/no
|doubleclick = yes/no
|walkover = yes/no
|newbie = yes/no

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is it possible to improve them? Would shades look slightly different
crystal
Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics
Wand
Only jewelry tip of are colored

Does it exist? Or different color?

They had the property. How to edit? Invisibility 100 charge

tel me more abut this ICQ me (How to add text to the page)

Thank you for your hard work:)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@blend Yes, though it may take a few days for the revised image to actually display. All item images are saved with filenames UO-Item-{graphic #}-{hue #}.png. They should be png format, with transparent backgrounds. To replace an existing image with an improved one, make sure it has the correct name, then use Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics to upload it. The wiki will say that an existing image with that name already exists; tell it to go ahead and replace the existing image.

Purestone Crystal Fragment: fixed; the 2075 hued one was only at the reward hall :p

For item properties, I still need to write a more user-friendly page on how to add/edit them. However, for the moment, Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics has a raw summary. To add a invisibility property with 100 charges, add this:

|invisibility_charges = 100

Also, since you mentioned Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics , if anyone is capable of making animated images, those can be added. Say your file name was SpinningWheel.gif. If you upload that gif, then add

|image = SpinningWheel.gif

it will use that image, instead of UO-Item-{graphic #}-{hue #}.png. For an example, Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks @blend. I've uploaded a fixed version of the image. It'll still look broken until the next time we manually refresh the wiki, but then it'll show the correct image. :)