• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Replicas - some questions

C

Chiera

Sorry in advance if these questions should already be common knowledge, but I just recenty returned and am still catching up with the game and couldn't find the info.

Is the drop rate of the replicas purely random, or is it somehow linked to the rarity of the original items, or is there a special 'replica rares rarity system' ? :)

Other question is about tags. As I understand all wearables have the replica tag, whereas deco items don't. Correct ?

Thanks in advance

R

RichDC

You are right about the tags,

Follow this link for a breakdown of the drop rates,
http://update.uo.com/design_512.html

However, i believe that the drop for specific shared items is completely random. I have neither seen or heard any evidence to the contrary.

Also remember that the drop rate stated in above link is that one person doing the spawn gets the drop, so the drop rate appears wrong...but given information from other peoples experience it worked out right.

C

Chiera

It was helpful indeed :) Helps a lot with the pricing if the drop rate in a drop category is the same for a specific item methinks. Desirability and usefulness aside of course.