• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Replica screenprints?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gentle folk of Europa I seek your assistance. I find myself in need of images of a style to complement those on this page:

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/artifacts.php?category=769

Depicting the weapons and wearables currently obtained from champion spawns and having the tag 'replica' Also decorative items pictured in an otherwise empty back pack.

I offer you a preview of the incomplete pages:

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=29782

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30036

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone? just a couple of them? Don't have to have the whole set from one person.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacify [replica] is a plain pike, no special hue. You can make replica picture using any pike

Attachments

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lovely! thank you!

Although I would prefer them a little more modestly dressed.

Still looking for quite a lot of these. In addition to those in this thread I have:
oak leaf shroud
most knowledgeable person (invul blue)
Fang of Rictus
Knight of Brittania.

Someone did send me a 'crown of talkesh' but since the character wearing it had glacial blue hair it wasn't actually visible - doh!

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lovely! thank you!

Although I would prefer them a little more modestly dressed.

Still looking for quite a lot of these. In addition to those in this thread I have:
oak leaf shroud
most knowledgeable person (invul blue)
Fang of Rictus
Knight of Brittania.

Someone did send me a 'crown of talkesh' but since the character wearing it had glacial blue hair it wasn't actually visible - doh!

Most knowledgeable person comes in teal, not invul blue, it is dyed, silly Petra.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Brave Knight of The Britannia

Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard

Wall blood tile

R

RichDC

Only problem with half the pics, there is no item id.

Now im not saying they arent the real deal but can you see how someone not knowing what the leutenant of the royal brit guard replica is when looking at the picture could be "well wtf is it the sash the half apron?!?"

Just a thought.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
True, I was just doing the same as the pics already used on the replica page, but here we go, with ids :)

Brave Knight of The Britannia

Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard

R

RichDC

Much better :)

Now everyone can see just how stupidly awesome that sash is! (still yet to get one)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, but I was trying to follow the same format as the minor artifact page, linked in my OP. The description is opposite the piccie.

Page updated with all piccies so far received.

R

RichDC

My bad didnt realise this was actually for stratics,

Keep up the good work :D