• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Replacing house securely - "noob" question :)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I just placed a house and by that condemned my old house. This I knew and was intentional as new house is bigger.
However I see that I can fit a even bigger plot than I placed.
I cant chose the menu "Securely Replace This House" and I am a bit reluctant to pull it down to replace it as I dont know if the game will let me?
(A few days ago I saw someone use this function shortly after he placed a house at an idoc site)

Can I just demolish and replace, even thou I still have the other house in condemned state?

Thanks in advance

1615990487567.png

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
securely replace this house is meant for classic houses going to to custom houses.

for custom Houses use "I wish to resize my house" under house sign. it will give you an hour to resize the house with your house tool.