• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Repeating crossbow with hit lightning, uber for pvp?

M

MrMiagi

Take your standard uber pvp bow with swing speed increase, DI, hit lightning etc, now would this be even better as a repeating crossbow? Shooting every 1 sec or so with high hit lighting would be good?

G

I think it'll do pretty good, or atleast I hope. I'm going to try one out tonight...

Lightning 48, HCI 5, DI 35

Not the greatest but it's fast and with double strike/moving shot I'm sure I can do some good damage.
Probably start with Comp and do AI, switch to Xbow and Mortal, then chase down with moving shot... Provided the mana lasts

E

eolsunder1

yea faster bow with hit lighting does real good, since i think hit lighting effect is based on the mod, not the bow damage. Thus, faster bow, more hit lighting hits. Thus more disrupts.