• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Renowned at ratspawn

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

I will gladly pay for arcanic runestones. . . .

and WHO IS THE DUMB ******* THAT KEEPS LURING THE RENOWNED AWAY FROM THE RAT SPAWN??? seriously, seems an awful lot like a slave-girl stunt..
Someone needs drawn and quartered..

E

Eyes of Origin

Re: imbuing ingreds.

and WHO IS THE DUMB ******* THAT KEEPS LURING THE RENOWNED AWAY FROM THE RAT SPAWN??? seriously, seems an awful lot like a slave-girl stunt..
minus the rune stone comment, I agree.

S

SUPRsalad

Right?? I think im going to camp down there till i find out who it is, and when i do, I will make it my life's effort to make their life a living hell.. for a while.. at least.

D-town style, right morg??

E

Eyes of Origin

Right?? I think im going to camp down there till i find out who it is, and when i do, I will make it my life's effort to make their life a living hell.. for a while.. at least.

D-town style, right morg??
LOL count me in.

E

Eyes of Origin

You know, its not that freakin hard to kill the damn rat, so why move it? If you cant kill it, leave it there, but dont hide the damn thing. Unless, someone is moving it strickly for griefing purposes.. then well yeah, they deserve whats coming to them, if caught.

G

Gellor

<mod split>
Removed these posts from for sale ad that was moved.

S

SUPRsalad

i . c. I'll get to the bottom of this rat business anyways.. They have officially declared war on the all-time griefing champion: gemma.

M

Muu Bin

EA should just fix the damn thing so if it is lured away it 'ports back to its base. It's probably some disgruntled EA employee who, instead of going to the company yoga/ meditation hour, secretly snuck off to the janitor's closet to get some griefing game time in. :yell:

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I mentioned it, as have a few others probably close to 3 weeks ago on UHall =/ still no fix.. so maybe we just need to catch the person(s) who are doing it.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard someone keeps dragging the Ratman to Bane and Morgaines secret wedding...thats what I heard thru the grape vine.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lolz, i hope u hit the report button, it makes ur problems go away :D but it will never hide the truth, muahahaha :D cmon now, lighten up francis

E

Eyes of Origin

report you? why would I do that? I dont have to report you Willy Wally :) I think its funny you have to hijack threads to harrass me because you dont have anything better to do.

bubbye now

C

Connor_Graham

Let me know how many you need. I sell all of them that I get.

Must be happening later in the day. I've only seen one that wasn't in the cavern area, and it was at the top entrance.