• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remove Rot From Siege Perilous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:rant2:Please Remove Rot On Siege People Have Posted Many Different Reasons For Doing So, And I Will Not Waste My Breath Doing The Same...

You Said You Were Going To Fix Rot In The Next Publish I Believe It Has Came In, Where Are Our Rot Fixes?

Just Remove The Whole System From The Server And Allow Our Server To Flourish With New Players Who Will Be Able To Work Characters Up In A Timely Manner...

Seriously Remove Rot Or Siege Will Die Its On Its Last Leg... You Need To Do Something Quick.:rant2:

M

Masumatek

ROT needs a MAJOR change to both the timer and the cap, not removal.

A

Azureal

:rant2:Please Remove Rot On Siege People Have Posted Many Different Reasons For Doing So, And I Will Not Waste My Breath Doing The Same...

You Said You Were Going To Fix Rot In The Next Publish I Believe It Has Came In, Where Are Our Rot Fixes?

Just Remove The Whole System From The Server And Allow Our Server To Flourish With New Players Who Will Be Able To Work Characters Up In A Timely Manner...

Seriously Remove Rot Or Siege Will Die Its On Its Last Leg... You Need To Do Something Quick.:rant2:
Yeah, fix it please. That way guys like this wont have to capitilise every single word in their posts. Imagine how much time it takes him to do that? Please Devs, do something now!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously this "New thread of ROT on Siege" daily IS getting old fast & annoying. Ya Siege needs an overhaul, but this is doing nothing for it but being an annoyance seeing them daily. If anyone else put something up daily like this it would be removed & the person 72 hr'd.
This is ALL you're accomplishing :bdh::bdh::bdh:
And yes I DO play Siege, have for yrs. & I won't give my opinion of it for you won't like it! If the Dev's have not gotten the BIG HINT by now, they never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.