• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

removal lorry available!

G

Hi, im currently on atlantic for the rares event but when its over i shall be returning. if u have something u want taken from atlantic back to europa gimme a shout on icq 64469956.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like your blackrock jewelry and Al'Cedra gloves, but I guess that isn't the purpose of this topic

G

Thanks for the guys that trusted me to bring their stuff back and sorry to the one person i couldnt get all the stuff for (sorry L)

G

the blackrock stuff is now sold babe to a big dealer and staying on europa. gloves i have some bids on but not enough to twist my arm to sell em

strangely i dont know what i actually want to sell them for but im sure i know when i get the right bid