• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reminder on how to merge your existing stratics accounts

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all!

After trying to remember how to merge my stratics accounts to get my posting accurate, I asked ZigZag for his help and he provided the link. I wanted to share it for those who may not have done so yet and want to.

The actual post can be found here but this is the main part of it:

From Brekkee
Stratics Forum Restore Update - July 13
We are very happy to let you know that we recovered a large amount of posts during the data import and appreciate your patience during our downtime this weekend.

The imported posts are not currently visible. Now that they are in the database they have to be manually moved from the old categories into the new. We will be doing that throughout the week as quickly as possible.

We were unable to automatically merge the imported users with the existing accounts. These will be manually done. Please email [email protected] with your previous account information and your current account information and we will manually merge those accounts as quickly as we can. Some users who were not able to be imported may be recovered and imported at a later time, but the forums will not need to be taken down for that.

If you see any abnormalities with your username/account/posts please contact us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forums or email directly to [email protected]

Thank you again for your patience and welcome back!