• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

REMINDER!! New Legacy Live Stream Starting NOW!

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hate to break it to you, but you are only a Blacksmith in your imagination when you play UO.

I can only tame wild beasts in my imagination.
I can make quite a bit of stuff in real life, sort of the same way some of us mow yards or learn to swim. I also have 8 kitties. : P : P Controlling them all can definitely be considered animal taming at times. Either way, crafting in "UO" worked before they destroyed it with legendary items. Reforging was amazing when it first came out. Crafting.... "in UO" is dead now.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was talking about normal shards w/ crafting. I have zero interest in playing the new shard.... it'll be like siege for me, something that exists only in the imagination.
LOL Talking about reg shards in a thread about NL Shard but doesn't state that in his post, PRICELESS. LMAO

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL Talking about reg shards in a thread about NL Shard but doesn't state that in his post, PRICELESS. LMAO
I was replying to Kevin saying that they addressed making crafting relevant again.

Oh wait... forgot the troll logic. HAHAHAH so STUPID, DUhhhhHHHHHHhh. PRICLESS. LMAO. LOL. HILLARIOUS. I troll Stratics posts because I secretly do lots of things no one knows about and have 20 accounts..... I'm soooo cool.