• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reminder: Gaze of the Black Prince Buff

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Just a small heads up for those of us out there trying to finish up your Wrathion Legendary Quest line: The Gaze of the Black Prince Buff is active from June 17th-June 30th.

This buff increases reputation gains with the Black Prince by 100%. In addition it increases the drop rate for both Sigils, the Secrets of the Empire, and the Titan Runestones.

Anyone who has been on this quest past the point of needed 3000 valor, will know those drops are rare normally and any increase is bound to be a boon from the WoW Gods!

I myself got two of the Titan Runestones where I normally would have only gotten one, if I was lucky. With the talk of a new legendary quest line, or two, in the new expansion.. it's worth it to take advantage of this for all your alts!!!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have been enjoying this buff! Good stuff!

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I wish they would do this like once every month.. or once every few months. It would significantly help. Even with the new expansion, for those of us who love the achievements.. it would help!

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
And... just like that my wish was granted!!! Gaze of the Black Prince Buff has returned from today, July 15th 9:00am PST to July 29th at 9:00am PST.