• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remembering Those of Sonoma...

S

Sub Zero

I am sad that noone remembers me..... Sub Zero of Sonoma, Formerly of STW, Currently of LuT(Not in OSI). Dor, We had a few interactions toward the end of my Sonoma days, I hung around the YMCA. I would return, if only EA support would help my retrieve my account password since I don't remember the password or email that I used.

If anyone remembers me, I was the noob with white hair and an axe toward my end. Or maybe from the Switcharro episode with Galad and tamer.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sad that noone remembers me..... Sub Zero of Sonoma, Formerly of STW, Currently of LuT(Not in OSI). Dor, We had a few interactions toward the end of my Sonoma days, I hung around the YMCA. I would return, if only EA support would help my retrieve my account password since I don't remember the password or email that I used.

If anyone remembers me, I was the noob with white hair and an axe toward my end. Or maybe from the Switcharro episode with Galad and tamer.
I remember a Sub Zero. If you used to lurk around Empath Abbey that was some of my old stomping grounds. It's worth comming back to check out the changes. I prefer the new client UOKR for PvM...in PvP I'm being forced to use 2d client if I want to have a fighting chance.

Anyhow EA will help you with retreiving your old account password. I would first email through the EA website and get a reference code and the right phone number to call. Then give that code to whoever you call. Pretty much tell them "I was told to call here about retreiving my password" here is my reference number etc. Be sure to be nice...

I had one representative who literally 'lied' to me and told me they couldn't retreive my password etc but I called back again on the advice on some of the members of this forum and they told were indeed right it's all about getting the right EA customer service rep (basically one whose not a j*c*a$$). The other 2 I spoke to were VERY helpful and indeed acutally did their jobs.

Lastly creating a new character though sometimes tedious isn't very difficult. Certain skills actually shoot through the roof passively so though it can still be tough having nothing but if your sociable and you get in with the right people you can hasten the character creation process up and get back up to speed.

Lots of luck.:thumbup1:

S

Sub Zero

Well if I can find the email address which apparently is difficult for my limited intelligence(lol) I will come back for a month and see how things look. Thanks :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if I can find the email address which apparently is difficult for my limited intelligence(lol) I will come back for a month and see how things look. Thanks :)
I think you might still be able to get help if you don't have your email address. Home address, CC number, account name, etc.

S

Sub Zero

I think you might still be able to get help if you don't have your email address. Home address, CC number, account name, etc.
I'm trying, I have limited info to give then, I don't know the password, email address I used, or the CC number since I haven't had that card in ages.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying, I have limited info to give then, I don't know the password, email address I used, or the CC number since I haven't had that card in ages.
Hmm, well can you try telling them all about the characters on the account. I know someone had tried to convince them that way. How about your home address?

I'm sure a bit of detective work on your half you might be able to find that email address you used. Such as finding what else you used that email address for (such as other web sites) or find what you had the email address though (aol, yahoo, msn, etc).

K

Kaizan_of_Old

Heh...as far as PvPers go, the very first one that I remember was Orin Warrick. He was a god in '98. He was the first to GM Parry back then, as well as one of the (if not the) first to go with the 7xGM concept. Amazing guy, and absolute poetry in motion to watch. He put in a couple of appearances at Yew Cemetery during server wars, but most of the time reigned supreme in the dungeons. At the last, he was developing an interest in roleplaying, but never really got the time to pursue it, as he died in '99 in his early 20s, from a terminal, genetic illness.

Then of course, there was Keys...har!

But...you were asking after do-gooders, or PvPers, Scarekrow? Or both? I'd love to help you with it, but I am leaving town early Wednesday, on an 11-day trip. If you can keep the thought going, please remind me again on the 23rd. :)

Thanks, and good luck!
Do you remember me!! :)

No Library will be complete without all the old school PvPers.. So lets see if I can remember them all..

MrGrimm, DeathClaw, Keys, NecroLyte, Morthius, Alexander, Necromancer, Ariakan, Harlequin, Maximus, Locke, Cerberus, and Its been too long to remember the rest..

All of SAS (Sinners Among Saints.. Wow.. Can't believe i remeber what it stood for! LOL)
All of Warlords
All of Dark Intentions (except Laurana, she was just an RPer)
And I can't remember what Keys guild was called, but they rocked also.

HOLLA!!!!!
:)

D

Dor of Sonoma

Do you remember me!! :)

No Library will be complete without all the old school PvPers.. So lets see if I can remember them all..

MrGrimm, DeathClaw, Keys, NecroLyte, Morthius, Alexander, Necromancer, Ariakan, Harlequin, Maximus, Locke, Cerberus, and Its been too long to remember the rest..

All of SAS (Sinners Among Saints.. Wow.. Can't believe i remeber what it stood for! LOL)
All of Warlords
All of Dark Intentions (except Laurana, she was just an RPer)
And I can't remember what Keys guild was called, but they rocked also.

HOLLA!!!!!
:)
Of course I remember you. Who could ever forget the player who terminally pissed off Bree? Har! :-D

Leo rocked, Lyte reigned supreme, Morthius was...Morthius..(still not crazy about where he took WL)

Keys' guild was Dark Lords of Sonoma [DLS]

Order of the Crimson Hand [OCH] was pretty entertaining, too - especially when they owned all of Moonglow. I always got a kick out of Naja & Co.

S

sampsonite

Wow, what a trip down memory lane. I played on Sonoma 98-02 and god it was like doing dope, no high has ever been so great. I see many old familar names in this thread. I thought i would throw out some more names/info for old times sake.

-I was PK'd by 409 constantly (especially The Columbian/Bomberman)
-Other PK standouts were Avenger and Magma (the chick with bow of vanquishing outside vesper, god only knows how many times she pwned me)
-I remember all of SAS running around in their red and black and fearing them heavily when our guild decided to go order and face them head on (and proceeded to be rez killed a million times until deciding Chaos maybe a better choice)

My hangout was Vesper for the most part and I ran with 2 crews, both of which were not mentioned here (not super surprising) but I am sure some of you will remember some of these names thrown out:
-Avatar and Mirage from BV (Blood Vortex) awesome guys and guildies
-LODOSS, Falcor and Wasp good god they were almighty PvP'rs and also guildies with (DK-) Dark Knights for it's short but powerful stint.
-Remedy (GM -R- the rebellion or originally Remedy's Cure for UO) the guild I spent the most time in.
-Cassandra, that chick who would always pop out of nowhere with her katana of vanquishing that was blessed and destroy me in like .5 seconds.

Haven't played UO in several years but its funny thinking back because I was only like 12 or 13 when all this was happening and I thought I was so good, but i sucked haha.
Oh BTW my toon names were:
sam (yes the most noobish name of all times+ first toon)
Skank
Bodyguard

Maybe this will ignite some further memories. Thanks for all the fun times old time Sonoma folks, it was priceless and wish I could Recall back to those days =D.

T

Trinsauce

Ahhh yea... The Columbian... I ended up fighting with him on test center one day when Sonoma was being worked on... I'm not sure if it was test center or if it was still considered Abyss at that time...

Anyways, we ended up gettin together on there and proceeded to wipe out 50 or so people in the span of 20 mins... He had asked me what server I play on and said Sonoma... He invited me into 409/408... However I was the GM of NOD at that time and couldn't turn my back on my guildies... But he and I had a bit of respect for one another on the field til he quit UO... great pvper... had the biggest bounty in the history of Sonoma...

H

Hurley

What about that red who stayed in Khaldun?
name was like Johnny Cage or something like that

H

Hurley

Wow, I forgot all about Woodstock

My favorites:

Garen, Woodstock, GuPowers/kirstenKnoop, Jaric
Mesdoram AND Orchid, Locke Ebonysoul
Wasp, Cyrus, LoDDoS, MaLaKai, the Fukada's

So many more

Flood sucks because he stole the Inquis Gloves from Blackthorne and I could never forgive that.

T

ThraximusZog

You all seem to forget the hidden if not very public history of ZOG... Half of the people if not more ..I glanced thru this very old thread.. where loyal subjects to the god-king..ME! at one point in UO Sonoma history.. and they where all brutal butchers like me, they just hide it better now days (to those whom still exist now days). Leurned Hand and his wife where very good friends of mine and loyal Zog soldiers. You all have forgotten your leader or have moved on...Those true to the virtual faith have followed your leader in the darkest times of UO and for that I thank you still...you are the true heros of Zoggism like myself..proven in past battles and wars, and loyal in peace when everything is stacked against me.

I have recently disbanded ZOG on Sonoma due to lack of new blood and devoted soldiers whom I can trust, but we had a glorious run didn't we? Those times where the best of UO..a perfect order where members helped one another without kiddie bull**** and other garbage that we now enjoy in current pvp guilds. Only people with true merit can I ever trust on this game and in RL. How few we are now days should be clear in the fact that The Zog Empire no longer exists on Sonoma.

I barely log into UO sonoma anymore yet people still come to me in secret and beg me to re-establish some form of guild or superpower on UO Sonoma..this proves to all or it should, that I am the greatest UO player that has ever existed and have a lasting impact on hundreds if not thousands of players in my time. I know this seems egotistical and it is, but it is also the truth. The people in charge of UO forums and media (not to name names due to ill get banned for the billionth time) is clear to us all. The Propaganda against my guild and myself over the years has been absolute..only the weak would pancake on forums instead of fighting like men.

Well the Empire of Zog has beaten every major power straight up over the years and this is the main fact besides my great leadership abilities and fixed views to whom why ex-Zogs still follow me blindly. I could kill a nun and they would kiss my feet (though I never would because I am Roman Catholic :)...)

So I may not have any good PR agents anymore, but when you hide the facts..rumors run wild on any media form. Truth is most of the best UO players where in my guild(s) following my lead at one point in time. I have rejected the other half as well..because unlike 99.9% of the guilds now days and then, I don't recruit anyone..I don't zerg...for years without the massive zerg squads, we have beaten Sonomas best and claimed our crowns from the corpses of dead guild leaders and wanna be pvpers.

Only in this darkest of days 2008-2010-whenever.. shall current pvpers claim they are good..only when ZOG had finally dissolved because I am way 2 busy IRL..can a Sonoma PVPer talk trash or even kill me. All these patches have made me weak and due to the fact that I don't work for anything and my followers and ex-zogs give me stuff for free do I still play.

So..what most of you already know, you will never forget the name Thraximus or Zog...or will I ever consider you on a Zog's level when you script to pvp. What would you all do without insta pot chug or ...well I can't say 2 much because stratics tends to ban me when I speak the truth about Various hack programs that people use...course I am not sure why they wouldn't want the public to be aware...

This was a post about how much fun I have given myself and various if not all peoples of Sonoma over the years.

ZOG HEIL, I salute you all!

fyi, Remedy and Cassandra where also Zogs during the =G= wars

E

ericwasp08

http://i50.***********/6oog89.jpg

Just for our little no namer Thrax, and secondly why the **** do you guys still play on this horrid server?

203 701 808 - icq it!!

T

Trinsauce

Eric, what's up buddy??? U still chuggin along on UO??? Last I spoke to u, u were on Chessy??? I'll be outta town for business and pleasure the next couple days... Hit me up on ICQ tho... Wanna catch up with ya bud 280925923

J

[JD]

Don't forget the original COP, with Warlord, Demento, Red Alert, Hunter Killer, White Knight etc etc etc... And and and and KOREAN POWER RED!!!!!!
Warlord was one of my best in game friends... I met him before he was in COP when he was dead and I ressed him. Do you know what happened to him? He was also Cool hand Luke.

I'm also nominating Lord jonas of oasis, for putting up the great player city of oasis. He quit do to RL issues but I have him on Facebook.

Bayhawk, Harlequin, Rivan, Dyvim Slorm,.. all great people I hung with

Nobody would remember me cause I was never a huge PVPer but the PVP guilds like FOH and SAS seemed to like me and invite me to hang out from time to time. I was Judge Dredd, with the green hair. There was another guy named Judge Dread, but wasn't me

T

ThraximusZog

We have not played Sonoma in years bro. That "war" was just a group of ppl I threw together to make a war. I still got loyal peeps that play but, most are d-list pvpers from a by-gone era like myself in modern UO.

but no, we don't play anymore

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** i played this game for damn near 8 years and not one honorable mention. *shakes head*

Yall could atleast talk **** about me like the other ****ers you hated. I know I wasnt the best liked, but damn I had alot of friends on this shard at one point...where'd they all go?

Who remembers the trammie guild B^G? I started out there, I guess I was pretty bad at guild hopping but it seemed like everytime I got in a guild there was a ****load of drama so I left. I was in B^G, COP, KQ, EFL, and a ****load of other guilds and it seems I was always kicked out for some bull**** or I left cause of some bull****...

Reguardless, this thread brought back alot of memories.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont remember kicking you out of B^G =P, I remmeber when you were just Perry the newb. Good times.

And there are indeed some of us still around that called you friend like me. Woodstock(apoc now is also playing from what I have heard.

How have you been?

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been fine man, I was suprised to see how many people still play this game after so long. I quit long ago to play xbox 360. I'm a call of duty/forza 3 nut now. If any of you have live feel free to add me my gamertag is: Gnome707

Been thinking about coming back but it seems everytime I do I have a hard time finding anyone I like/know. I gave my account away a while back I dunno if I could even get it back now =/

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh ill definetly add you. Im on MW2 every night until around 1-2am my time.

Gamer Tag: Hunter Windsor.

C

Chaz II

I have come out of seclusion and I am still alive.
Thank you all for the wonderful years that we had on Sonoma. Those truly were some of the greatest years of my gaming experience (WoW has nothing on UO tenfold). I miss the good old days, and it is very unfortunate to think that another MMO may never reach the capacity that UO did for so many of us. I hope you all are well, and hopefully this post will help rekindle some long lost friendships that developed over the years.

Chaz II

S

ShaiTan

Heh,

I just randomly googled this thread because a friend (Lord Myrkul we know each other in RL and we just realized we both played on Sonoma back in the day together craziness) and I were talking about the old Sonoma UO days.

I was in SAS (Shai`Tan and Damendred and Tuathuan) me and my best friend Jangsta/Sitzkrieg were pretty active in PvP always in Trinsic.
Had a side guild called RIP around 1998 as well (revenge is pink)

I don't know who is on here, but I hung out a lot with Brianne (lullaby_Love I think I played with you too, when you were little, I think your char was named Falon or something say hi to your mom for me) and pretty much everyone in SAS and LUE, BC (blood Crypt) Arkaine, Rivan, Leo (mrgrimm) MM (mastermind i think he hated me tho ^^; ) Morgana. Lots of people.

Saw so many named I remember; Blood Fang was one of my favourite guys to fight that I didn't see on anyone's list.
I bountied Jove once, that was the first 'big name' PK I ever killed, I remember being pretty damn proud.

I spent a lot of my day fighting KKK (redsky and Korean Power Red and friends) and OGD/BLD and friends (Perrin I remember the best)

Anyways hi to anyone I use to grieve or hang out with ;D
SASFOREVER!

J

[JD]

Hi ShaiTan, I remember your name. I was Judge Dredd. Have you spoken to Rivan lately? I tried the SAS website but it seems to be gone.

S

ShaiTan

Hi Judge, I remember seeing you around as well.

Rivan, I haven't spoken to in a few years, I played Lineage II with them 4-5 years ago.
There is still a site up:

http://sinnersamongsaints.org/

Updated last in November it looks like, but still around.

;D

S

ShaiTan

Hey MM!!

Maybe I just assumed you did because I never really talked to you as much as Rivan or Leo or Ark or anyone.

It's also because I have fragmented memories of you randomly killing me.

One of the more random times was when you and me were standing on Trinsic (SAS)bank and I asked you about a halberd, like what it 'was', mostly to break the awkward silence of the two of us just standing there, and all you said was "power", then you proceeded to kill me with it. ;)
(I didn't think you were actually going to kill me until it was too late to 'in vas mani". Wow I still remember all the uo cast names)

Ahh Trinsic bank, that is still my favourite virtual place ever.

B

Bc-

Hey MM!!

Maybe I just assumed you did because I never really talked to you as much as Rivan or Leo or Ark or anyone.

It's also because I have fragmented memories of you randomly killing me.

One of the more random times was when you and me were standing on Trinsic (SAS)bank and I asked you about a halberd, like what it 'was', mostly to break the awkward silence of the two of us just standing there, and all you said was "power", then you proceeded to kill me with it. ;)
(I didn't think you were actually going to kill me until it was too late to 'in vas mani". Wow I still remember all the uo cast names)

Ahh Trinsic bank, that is still my favourite virtual place ever.

Shai! What up bro? Looooong time. Come stop by and chat:

irc.gamesurge.net
#sas

Were in there daily, old names such as NeXuS, ArKaiNe, Rivan, Aries, Rechid/God, MRGrimm/Leo, Dakkon, Donovan, Hercules etc.. all frequent, some daily, some pop in every now and then. We were actually just talking about old SAS a few days ago and your name came up, so come on by and say hi.

Also Judge Dredd I remember you from Oasis FN's, like the originals where we fought inside the barrels. I also remember CoP, the real CoP, an old SAS ally, they had a lot of really cool members like Badgirl Silverbo ,Demento, KHL/Warlord, Dyvim Slorn, White Knight etc.. I remember a cool CoP webpage that had a guild listing with pics of every member, but I can't find it now.. I used to have it book marked somewhere. Give me a list of old CoP names so I can go down memory lane for a bit.

The main reason I came here, Classic UO:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=185375

Go now and vote.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=185487

Go now and discuss.

It seems that a classic shard is actually gaining steam from the higher ups involved with this game, time to show your support if you want to play and experience what UO is really like once again.

Good to see a lot of old names, glad Sonoma still has some character!

S

Shawnsa

I miss YAD

How ya doing Poo?
Still talk to TorAnn a few times a week, she is happy and healthy
Few others i see still on an almost daily basis though we hang together in another game now.

Be well Sonoma

silvermane YAD
AlmondJoy entrusted PAS
Daphne sticky fingers YAD

ya I know semi hijack but didnt want to start a whole new thread just to say hi

K

King of Pain

Indeed, within the bank coffers of the Hand Clan, there exists still millions in gold and artifacts of unimaginable wealth. Those paltry resources, including the million+ ingots and boards carefully looted from the hapless gatherers and more-so, scripters, were but the the tip of the iceberg.

And for the record, Mai was indeed a merciless pancake who rez-killed all who she ran across, but she was the bane of the script-miners and hong-kong gold farmers, first and foremost, although took any opportunity to lay out those foolish enough to travel alone.

Good hunting friends.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, within the bank coffers of the Hand Clan, there exists still millions in gold and artifacts of unimaginable wealth. Those paltry resources, including the million+ ingots and boards carefully looted from the hapless gatherers and more-so, scripters, were but the the tip of the iceberg.

And for the record, Mai was indeed a merciless pancake who rez-killed all who she ran across, but she was the bane of the script-miners and hong-kong gold farmers, first and foremost, although took any opportunity to lay out those foolish enough to travel alone.

Good hunting friends.

*WAVES* Strength and Honor Bulfinch!! *smiles*

P

PkP Edge PkP

Not that it really matters anymore, but since it's apparently a trend in this thread I will list as many of the characters I played as that I can remember:

PhireHawk - 7x peacemaker/mage
PhireHawk of PkP - 7x hally/mage
PhireHawk Jr - Archer/dexer
Ashibar Cruise - Tamer/Mage
Barrett Wallace - Fencer
Dwarfden - Faction Parry Dexer when mages didn't do damage in town
Gus - mule
Alice - The mage I played as after GM Haan banned me
Goku - when we did our DBZ pk guild
Bobby Brady - when we did our Brady Bunch pk guild
WHITE ZOMBIE - random pk archer
Crimson Blade - archer/mage I infiltrated the Oasis Guards with and then looted their main storage tower. tehe
Molly - a character I only had to own the Trammel Keep I placed and then sold since I never used it - I was never in trammel. :p

I may be leaving names off, maybe you don't care but it was sort of fun for me to think back on every name I used.
I care Phire..... I care....

T

ThraximusZog

all I see is three loyal ZOG sigs in those posts. two play WOW now with their wives.

sadly...but what is a game without a leader to follow...

P

PkP Edge PkP

Whats up Hunter? :p I lost my old log in here... I think it was attached to my old Yahoo account that got hacked.

What about the old OCH (Order of the Crimson Hand) Theives guild from Moonglow.

I cant remember everyones name...

Kelderon
Gray Man
Rei
Wompum
Blitz

A few other great guys in that guild that I just cant remember. It was a small guild though and thats what was so great about it. They didnt let just anyone in it.

T

Trinsauce

Edge, how ya doin buddy??? Whatever happened to the PkP guildstone???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Good hunting friends.
holy hell.

i was just thinking of 'the hand crew' this morning.

kinda freaky.

whenever i think of the days of old, i think of of old Cy sitting in wait for hours on end to kill some tamer farming blood elementals.
or boating around to snuff some boat miner.

gawds!

the memories come flooding back!

P

PkP Edge PkP

Edge, how ya doin buddy??? Whatever happened to the PkP guildstone???
Hey Trin. Im doing very well thanks how have you been? I honestly can't recall what I did with the PkP stone when I quit. I handed it over to someone though :/ are you still playing? I log into UO Hybrid every blue moon and run around. I still rock the PkP colours and look/dress the same and every now and then someone reconizes me.

T

Trinsauce

Hey Trin. Im doing very well thanks how have you been? I honestly can't recall what I did with the PkP stone when I quit. I handed it over to someone though :/ are you still playing? I log into UO Hybrid every blue moon and run around. I still rock the PkP colours and look/dress the same and every now and then someone reconizes me.
I'm doin good buddy... Yea I'm still runnin on Sonoma... Working chars to xfer to the busier pvp shards tho as the pvp seems to have dwindled on Sonoma... I wonder who has the stone... I miss the colors... I'm actually running around in a dark purple robe and black trim like the old days...

P.S. U have a fan boy that still plays... He's the same kid that drools over me... He kept and posted pics of u from way back when we were in together... lol It's in the last pvp thread I believe... He's obsessed with everyone bud... U should check it out sometime... lol

P

PkP Edge PkP

I'm doin good buddy... Yea I'm still runnin on Sonoma... Working chars to xfer to the busier pvp shards tho as the pvp seems to have dwindled on Sonoma... I wonder who has the stone... I miss the colors... I'm actually running around in a dark purple robe and black trim like the old days...

P.S. U have a fan boy that still plays... He's the same kid that drools over me... He kept and posted pics of u from way back when we were in together... lol It's in the last pvp thread I believe... He's obsessed with everyone bud... U should check it out sometime... lol

Are all the servers still up? is it still the same price a month to play? What server is everyone on now? So I guess someone still hast the guildstone up? can you see it on the list of guilds to war?

Where is this thread you speak of? I tried looking for it but I could only find current pvp threads of just crazy trash talking.. I do miss that.

T

Trinsauce

Are all the servers still up? is it still the same price a month to play? What server is everyone on now? So I guess someone still hast the guildstone up? can you see it on the list of guilds to war?

Where is this thread you speak of? I tried looking for it but I could only find current pvp threads of just crazy trash talking.. I do miss that.
Ya all the servers r still up... $10 a month if u sign up for 6 months otherwise it's $13 a month... By everyone do u mean PkP everyone or people we used to run with??? If u mean PkP I am the only remaining player from the PkP days that still plays... As far as the people from United, ummmm Hunter still plays... I don't think anyone else does tho... I'm actually talkin to the guy that has the PkP guildstone deed in vent... He's in Waka... little did I know... He said u got him started on UO

Cozmo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I sure didn't leave an impression on the people of Sonoma apparently...

I guess no one remembers that loser who would sell fake ice white cloth and fake ethereal’s at Brit bank.

Just thought I would leave my mark as a lot of people disliked me because of my lack of skills. But most of all, because I would use greed against them!

-Pk Cozmo (I was never red, why did I ever have pk in front of my name?)

:stretcher:

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember you got the purple and blackfrom me.:]