• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember this Day

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Remember this day, and remember how it was 7 years ago on Sept. 11th.

Remember to be thankful and pray if you will, for the families of the lost and for the brave that continue to put thier lives on the line everyday for us.

We continue to feel safe here, even after what happened on Sept, 11th, because of thier dedication, and willingness to protect all of us and uphold thier duty to protect our country. At any cost.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched the History channel tribute to 9/11 all day today. We still haven't caught the SOB that caused it. It makes me so mad. I do pray for the fallen and thier familes and hope that one day we as a society will figure out how to talk out out differences with others without have to kill each other.