• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Release Date: 12th October!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As from UO.com High Seas will release on 12th October (Read here!)

Thoughts? I personally am very surprised.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope they improve the loot from lvl 7 maps...there not worth crap for being a rare one to get...
Actualy put the chest loot back the way it was..but leave them random, that i like..

And yes it is to early.....for what there adding i dont see it more then a pub. would give you for free..

New large ships to block people in? Dosent sound like fun..
And no comments on or if saltpeter to make blackpoweder will be on all alchemyst or not...

Fish buffs for food look good....
And no answer on were to get a 120 power scroll for fishing...

ANswer for boat docking can you just add ..you can not leave your boat here?? and have berts on a angle for larger ships?...

But will see what happens...still was fun....need more pirates also...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I certainly hope they increase the size of the port...

I hope they add another alchemist that sells the saltpeter...

I hope they fix the issues with the ship recalls...

As well as issues with the quest and crates.

And I'm wondering... where are my 13th anniversary goods??

Rewards anyone?

Oh and I hope they consider the change to make the um.... ship tiller? customizable..... like a vendor.

And most importantly I hope they make all these stinking fish stackable before this goes live!

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Oct. 12th release date is completely and utterly DELUSIONAL.

Its been in Beta less than a week and we have seen ZERO improvements in the bugs... Hell, we haven't had a patch yet - let alone the hint of a patch.

Epic. Fail.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree; to release this early, before the tweaks have been done and the blips ironed out, seems a little premature to me. But, what the hell do we know, we're just players!