• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Rejoice Citizens of Britian

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For the next five days(hopefully longer..we shall see) enjoy Spell damage increase of 5%....I have powered up our first trade deal thanks to donations by Blister and Thanos

Thanks to you both...

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still have not answered my question. A kingdom lives and dies by its treasury. Spell damage? Insignificant, unless you are planning a war. Are you planning a war, Governor Fig?

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Until after the meeting with the 'King' that will have to remain....um......classified...(Hides secret plans for world domination behind his back)

*Pinky are you pondering what I am pondering?"
"Narf! I think so, Brain, but what are we gonna do with all the left over duct tape?"

Last edited:

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be changing the Trade Deal to Fast casting 1 as soon as the stone lets me...
Also insignificant. Do you even know your own main exports?

I will give you a clue: one is sheep, and another is iron ore. Name a third for me and I will become your most steadfast supporter, forever in the background staring blankly at your enemies. Observe:

*stares*

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You mean besides weak noblemen who like to hide away?...lol....IIRC its either Gems/jewelry or Shipbuilding(which might have changed since the seamarket opened)...

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am noble and I assure you that my brain is of exemplary quality.