• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reign of Tyranny website..

• Thread starter Mr Moosestache
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr. Moostache, as a member of the chesapeake news staff i often wonder on how to keep up with the goings on in that neck o the woods! Thanks for the link! I'd love to come over there and do a spot on your guild and its members, pvp fighting, spawning, all that is red here on chessy. If you ever wish a little coverage for your undertakings or for that matter if any guild on the shard wishes some please feel free to pm me here or at icq 99656289. Would love to come check you out!

Dude1598

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROT this biggest speed hackers on chessy. Pretty much all you need to know.
Have you thought that they may have better machines and or internet connections then some. Or even know what to upgrade inside there machine so it runs better ?

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to fel yew gate and watch ROT skip around the screen so fast you can't even read their name unless you look at your journal. And no I don't have a slow machine, I have a pretty fast machine. They run on FOOT as fast a a person on a mount.

T

truss

it was fun having you along for our fights, as you can tell we are all evil evil people! cant wait to see the pics.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye I had the pleasure of joining RoT last night during a few runs last night, it was alot of fun. Look for the full article soon!

Dude1598

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to fel yew gate and watch ROT skip around the screen so fast you can't even read their name unless you look at your journal. And no I don't have a slow machine, I have a pretty fast machine. They run on FOOT as fast a a person on a mount.
This sounds like Mia from the yew gate. He always so we are using this and using that.

By the way if you want to know who I am, I am Happy Boy

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I'm not Mia. I keep my pvp identity secret on the boards. I will say I'm in Swat though. And No I'm not Courage. Who btw gets ragged on unfairly in the pvp community. Just so everyone knows...Courage gets ragged on alot because he uses pots alot. I guess it's frowned upon to keep yourself alive. Watching speedhackers at yew gate is like watching cops and seeing the guy do the crime and still deny it even though the crime is on camera. Now I'm sure not every member of Rot is a speedhacker and what not. But all it takes is 1 or 2 people to make the rest look bad. Now I admit I'm not a great pvper but I don't feel the need to cheat to compete.

Btw just curious... How long before Rot changes guild names again? I think been 6 different guilds in the last year.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dunno who you are and I dont care but honestly talk crap on the RoT webite or the X forums. Yes have had 6 names and booted people everytime, but how guilds do you have in your alliance?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gosh I miss fel .................:gun:

But then I got a brain :scholar:

and they all called me a :loser:

So then I sat and watched the fun :popcorn:

They didnt like that so they :gee: me up.

Then I gots an idea :stir:

and now this is them :sad2: :stretcher:

~The End~

I got bored.....sue me!

T

truss

No I'm not Mia. I keep my pvp identity secret on the boards. I will say I'm in Swat though. And No I'm not Courage. Who btw gets ragged on unfairly in the pvp community. Just so everyone knows...Courage gets ragged on alot because he uses pots alot. I guess it's frowned upon to keep yourself alive. Watching speedhackers at yew gate is like watching cops and seeing the guy do the crime and still deny it even though the crime is on camera. Now I'm sure not every member of Rot is a speedhacker and what not. But all it takes is 1 or 2 people to make the rest look bad. Now I admit I'm not a great pvper but I don't feel the need to cheat to compete.

Btw just curious... How long before Rot changes guild names again? I think been 6 different guilds in the last year.

i find this funny because i kill swat/c/x all the time and they run circles around me yet i am a speed hacker. you guys feel the need to blame stuff on something so i guess why not that. we brought a stratics reporter with us to a fight. we will see what he says. as far as courage getting raged on its not for the pots. its because he is bad. he tries the same ma fireball combo and all his mages, he hides in the ant hole, when he loses a spawn he takes everybody to star to hold it. the list goes on and on. i find it funny that some of the guys who talked trash about him most are the guys in x and now look what happened. if you want to call guys hackers and stuff at least post your name.

xoxo
paris

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a big 3 guilds in our alliance. Swat X and C. I'm not really sure as to how we came about allying C. But C and X haven't been fielding a whole heck of alot of people lately. Combined is the only way to take on the Rot zerg. Now you can call it what ever you want. But truth isn't talking crap. I don't lie never have and never will. I know speedhacking when I see it. I also know exactly what program they are using and where they get it from. So try the lies on someone more gullible. I'm done with this thread. I've posted the facts.

T

truss

your a hacker. your guild hacks and cheats. that is all. stratics reporter was with us. the story will be told!

T

truss

the zerg or rot as you say. here are some facts
Total Members: 177
Veteran Members: 144
Animal Taming 13.3
Hiding 9.2

you guys
x
Total Members: 142
Veteran Members: 95
Animal Taming 16.2
Hiding 14.6

swat
Total Members: 141
Veteran Members: 95
Animal Taming 14.1
Hiding 10.9

c
Total Members: 52
Veteran Members: 42
Animal Taming 7.6
Hiding 12.9

total vets 232
total members 335

the truth of the numbers. we have way more guys and we all cheat. wait! maybe not!

A

Arch Magus

I dabble a little around the Spawns on Chessy and i'm not a speedhacker.
I don't even have UOassist.

You may have seen me around.
E-G Mine. =P

Here's at least 1 person that doesn't use cheats.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah hello EG:). See at least some of us arent afraid to say who we are. Good or bad its just a game. I die alot but have fun doing it. I am just curious where is your proof that we all cheat? Sounds like someone got killed to much at yew gate on a blue in the guardzone and is looking for an excuse.

T

Turles

why do people that lose always complain. rot wins due to skill over numbers almost 100 percent of the time. last night u guys had 4 tamers. an then like 5 other people an we ran you over. if you guys worked as a team instead of relaying on the dragons try team work an stop crying about hacking when you have people in ur ally. i wont say names but the people that can cast through houses an shoot through them with archery. whats the old saying dont throw stones if you life in a glass house.... see ya in the battle field ill be the one with the axe killing you

A

Arch Magus

ah hello EG:). See at least some of us arent afraid to say who we are. Good or bad its just a game. I die alot but have fun doing it. I am just curious where is your proof that we all cheat? Sounds like someone got killed to much at yew gate on a blue in the guardzone and is looking for an excuse.
This probably wasn't directed at me. I only PvP on my Murderer.

For the record, I've never claimed that anyone cheats. I get accused of speedhacking just b/c I run around with "always run" toggled, hehe.
:sad4::sad4:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This probably wasn't directed at me. I only PvP on my Murderer.

For the record, I've never claimed that anyone cheats. I get accused of speedhacking just b/c I run around with "always run" toggled, hehe.
:sad4::sad4:
no it wasnt directed to you. Sorry for the confusion.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Technically like 95% of RoT are the Pwni members.

Most of Pwni was from Champs. Mikey decided to Retire the !C! Stone and had Mav hold onto it for him, so we all made Pwni.

When Mav quit he sold the stone to Taka who now runs Champs. Since Taka was not invited to RoT he needed to Allie Champs with someone so they could compete at places like Yew gate and Spawns. That is when the "Alliance" was created with !C!, X and SW@T.

So i reality it was only 3 guilds by name, with 95% of the same people.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Wasnt the whole point of this post to get people to go to the website and trash talk on those forums? heh somehow the message must have gotten lost.

Also thanks for the Fel update I was wondering what happened over there and who was running what guild.

From my point of view I don't see why any of you rag on eachother and fight over who hacks and who doesnt. 95% of you have been X !C! SW@T Pwni whatever else fel guild. I think most of you have been in guilds together and if im totaly wrong you can bash me but most of you worked together in pvp at one point or another, be it a month ago, six months, year, two, three,five whatever.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my point of view I don't see why any of you rag on eachother and fight over who hacks and who doesnt. 95% of you have been X !C! SW@T Pwni whatever else fel guild. I think most of you have been in guilds together and if im totaly wrong you can bash me but most of you worked together in pvp at one point or another, be it a month ago, six months, year, two, three,five whatever.
95% of us were in !C! and then Pwni, which essentially was !C! under a diff name.

Only a few of the guild were in X or SW@T and of those they were/are the best players either of those two guilds had.

It's not that SW@T or X or C or GU or GV or any of the other guilds on the shard completely suck at PvP. it's just that how do they expect to win or even fight like a cohesive group when they arent even in vent together!

Most of them play dexers, so the word cross healing isn't even in their vocabulary.

Or they have players like Wildfire who would rather run away and let his guildmates die than trying to help them out. He does this at the expense of his guildmates to avoid dying and getting all his pots looted. And then he wonders why no real PvP guild wants him.

With just a few changes to the way they play and we could actually get the "fight" we are lookng for, instead of us just rolling them every time. The only time they even hold their own is when they outnumber us 4 to 1 and have all of their necros and dexers on one tile at a choke point.

L

Lord_Deimos

95% of us were in !C! and then Pwni, which essentially was !C! under a diff name.

Only a few of the guild were in X or SW@T and of those they were/are the best players either of those two guilds had.
Only a few?...

Batman...
Deacon...
Fred Bear...
Noxxis
Feith
Genocide
KMFDM
Kronic
Malis
Matman
Pookie

People who have been in X at one point:
Slim Jim
Magi
Bad Llama
Happy Boy
Lucy
Astaroth
Crazy J
Defective Furby
Nate
Mclovin
Rammstein
Purgatory
Sera

L

Lucy

Only a few?...

Batman...
Deacon...
Fred Bear...
Noxxis
Feith
Genocide
KMFDM
Kronic
Malis
Matman
Pookie

Slim Jim
Magi
Bad Llama
Happy Boy
Lucy
Astaroth
Crazy J
Defective Furby
Nate
Mclovin
Rammstein
Purgatory
Sera

I was in X for 4 months 3 years ago, back when X was better and cooler than they are now, so don't even put me in that category!

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only a few?...

Batman...
Deacon...
Fred Bear...
Noxxis
Feith
Genocide
KMFDM
Kronic
Malis
Matman
Pookie

Slim Jim
Magi
Bad Llama
Happy Boy
Lucy
Astaroth
Crazy J
Defective Furby
Nate
Mclovin
Rammstein
Purgatory
Sera
Well out of 144 members, that is a few.

Also some of the names you list have been out of those guilds for quite some time, although you are correct that they were in them at some point.

But most of the guild has been together for more than 3 years if not longer.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
ROT this biggest speed hackers on chessy. Pretty much all you need to know.

I dunno about that I've outrun quite a few of them on foot, well in Wolf Form and I don't run any programs. .....

G

Gowron

Only a few?...

Batman...
Deacon...
Fred Bear...
Noxxis
Feith
Genocide
KMFDM
Kronic
Malis
Matman
Pookie

Slim Jim
Magi
Bad Llama
Happy Boy
Lucy
Astaroth
Crazy J
Defective Furby
Nate
Mclovin
Rammstein
Purgatory
Sera
And now what do you have? Two guilds; one X and the other FoA, probably made up of a good chunk of your alts, neither of which come anywhere close to what X used to be only 6 months ago.....
Keep dreaming, perhaps someday you'll wake up and realize that you'll never lead a guild to that kind of glory. Tis most amusing for me to see these developments....Heck, the old {X} at least had a respectable guild site.