• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

rehi

C

Connor_Graham

Curse you for mentioning queso! At least until I find some good tex-mex up here. Mmm, queso.
Best Queso Ever

1 5lb block of Velveeta
1 can Ro Tel tomatoes
1 cup diced jalapenos
1/2 cup jalapeno juice

Cut Velveeta into cubes and place in pot or microwave safe bowl. Add in other ingredients. Heat until all cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.

There ya go. True Texas Tex-Mex :thumbsup:

V

Vhyle

Welcome back to the team, and the game! Great post.

It irritates me when I see so many people on this forum do nothing but whine and complain about this and that in the game. Me? I have nothing to complain about. I LOVE this game, and will continue to. I'm glad to see you're the same way, especially coming from the development side of it. Thank you for your contributions.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

It irritates me when I see so many people on this forum do nothing but whine and complain about this and that in the game. Me? I have nothing to complain about. I LOVE this game, and will continue to. I'm glad to see you're the same way, especially coming from the development side of it. Thank you for your contributions.
Most of us love the game or we wouldn't be here still.... we just love it sooo much we want to see it improved to be the best it can be. So we complain because we know that devs are actually listening now... and we have high hopes that some of these very old issues will at last be a distant memory.

Maybe one day someone will fix the "trammel is now fel...bug"... Your in tram.... no your in fel.... no tram.... no fel.... ah who knows anymore.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to UO after being with TR. Maybe Richard said a few things in passing in the halls on how to spice up UO a little :thumbup: (as if SA hasn't quite a bit).

(Psst just don't mess with the Bards again Ok)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curse you for mentioning queso! At least until I find some good tex-mex up here. Mmm, queso.
Best Queso Ever

1 5lb block of Velveeta
1 can Ro Tel tomatoes
1 cup diced jalapenos
1/2 cup jalapeno juice

Cut Velveeta into cubes and place in pot or microwave safe bowl. Add in other ingredients. Heat until all cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.

There ya go. True Texas Tex-Mex :thumbsup:
Haha, yeah that would be crockpot queso!

My personal favorites are the kerbey lane queso or actually freebirds has a good queso now. There are definitely compensations to living in texas, as far as food goes pretty much BBQ and tex-mex. :thumbsup:

T

Trebr Drab

I complain a lot. And I do it in blunt terms. But I figure they are big boys and girls, they can take it. But I do see your point and always have. It does bother me that complaints on these boards could keep prospective clients away. And that would be a shame, UO is a great game.

This new release has changed my opinion on that though. Before, I saw thye good, but the bad was at too high a scale. Now, with all the new content, and all based on UO and the Ultima lore, this game has leaped forwards in a bold way.

I'm still unhappy about the same old problems, but that's suppressed by the new content heaped on top of all the old. UO is amazingly full of good things. No other game has so much content, real content. Not that quest to guide you crap. UO's quests don't guide you through the game, they add depth.

My biggest problem right now is deciding what thing to do on any given play session. Not out of lack, but out of richness of quality. Other games don't even have a choice. Run the next quest in the chain.

Not long ago I said they were destroying UO, and I think they were (whoever the Devs were during those times). I think they saved it with this release.

But I will still complain. Maybe I'll do it with less vigor, but I still have complaints none the less. I'll try to do it while pointing out the good things too, since I have a renewed faith in UO now.

V

Vhyle

I complain a lot. And I do it in blunt terms. But I figure they are big boys and girls, they can take it. But I do see your point and always have. It does bother me that complaints on these boards could keep prospective clients away. And that would be a shame, UO is a great game.

This new release has changed my opinion on that though. Before, I saw thye good, but the bad was at too high a scale. Now, with all the new content, and all based on UO and the Ultima lore, this game has leaped forwards in a bold way.

I'm still unhappy about the same old problems, but that's suppressed by the new content heaped on top of all the old. UO is amazingly full of good things. No other game has so much content, real content. Not that quest to guide you crap. UO's quests don't guide you through the game, they add depth.

My biggest problem right now is deciding what thing to do on any given play session. Not out of lack, but out of richness of quality. Other games don't even have a choice. Run the next quest in the chain.

Not long ago I said they were destroying UO, and I think they were (whoever the Devs were during those times). I think they saved it with this release.

But I will still complain. Maybe I'll do it with less vigor, but I still have complaints none the less. I'll try to do it while pointing out the good things too, since I have a renewed faith in UO now.
Good points. I just meant in an overall context, I see a lot of people griping about so many stuff, but the fact that they are still here, playing this game after 12 years, does speak volumes for UO. There are a few things that could use fixing, so I guess a whine now and then won't hurt anyone.

Your point about the richness in quality is VERY well said. UO operates differently on many different levels than other MMOs, and that's why I love it. People ask me "why do you play that old game? It looks lame!". I just don't bother, haha.

Anyway, sorry Phoenix, I didn't intend on hijacking your thread. Welcome back!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well darn, If I had know you were in Phoenix I'd have invited you over for dinner!!

Welcome back Vex/Phoenix, glad to see you at home again.

Leurocian

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad to have Vex/Phoenix here with us, but we still miss you Leurocian. If they do another townhall in Austin sometime, I hope you'll stop in. :)
That sounds fun, Tazar! My wife thinks that's a great idea! :thumbup:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*Goes off to pester Chrissay about Town-hall Meetings* :thumbup:
Austin or Dallas! That could kinda get two birds with one stone...