• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Regarding The Anniversary Cloaks

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying the events lately! I need help!
Two people turned in Anniversary cloaks but have not claimed them. I have searched and searched and even sent emails to one of you (I don’t have the other’s email address).

Please contact me if you have turned in a cloak to be fixed and have not claimed it because it is waiting for you!
My email is [email protected] I need a date and time and character name for this claim. Please also tell me the name of the character you dropped it off as, so I can confirm that this cloak is actually YOURS!

Thank you!! Have a great weekend!

EM Willow

Continue reading...

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if no one steps forward to claim it i will gladly take it. :D

(i missed the event so i didn't get one.)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I didn't either, been lucky with the golbal events, but very lacking with others, no cloak, and no thingee that goes boom. Oh well. that life.