• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regal boxes

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
Hey folks,

I'm working up my detect hidden and I'm curious as to how high it needs to be to detect the Regal boxes in Kotl City.

It's my understanding that the higher my skill, the farther away I may be able to actively detect them. What is the minimum to detect one when you're practically on top of it?

Thanks!

Andy

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
Okay, i must have been tired while researching this last night. I easily found this information, after a quick search.

40 for elves and 80 for humans and gargoyles. Also, 80 minimum for lockpicking, in case anyone was wondering.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 80 it's pretty terrible. Took me 5-10 tries to reveal a box. Even at GM I still fail to reveal up to three times.

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
Agreed. At 93 skill, i try anywhere from 1-6 times or so. I may try the crystal ball of knowledge trick tonight .

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't seem to have much problem at 100, just walk in until you get the message that your keen senses have detected something and drop a detect hidden close to your self. I'd say I can get them first go 90% of the time, if not detect each corner of the room then look behind the pillars with a ctrl + shift if still not showing.

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
Yes, those pillars do like to hide the boxes really well occasionally. Now that I know to look for that, its not much of a problem anymore.

Another side note, this seems to be an excellent place to build up imbuing gems.

Exolon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I started searching these boxes with a skill of 65.x and found some here and there but it took ages (human, so there might be something wrong with the statement that humans need a skill of 80)
So i went for training and came back with 80+ and everything went smoothly...ok smoothly compared to having a skill of 65 :) Still need several tries, but its ok.