• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Reforging weapons?

B

BadManiac

I've seen a lot of nice armors crafted with reforging. But it seems weapons are being overlooked. Are there any good reforging combinations for weapons? Personally I'm interested in bowcrafting. Out of all the options/names you can chose when reforging, what works for weapons? Has anyone had any really good results?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I use reforging to get HML over the cap.
Now I use a broadsword: 35% DI, 30% SSI, 87% HML, 50% HSL, 30% HLA.

I also have got few swords with Hit Mana Drain, Hit Fatigue, Battle Lust. I think the first two of those mods can be useful in PvP only. I don't sure how the third one works (is it affected buy a damage increase cap).

If you craft a bow/xbow for PvP then I suggest you to try to get 35-40% SSI (before enchanting for another 10% SSI). May be it can be done with Ash saw (Animated/of Haste, Powerful reforging).

I'm going (to try) to reforge a sword with total 700-800% intesity later.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think good runic for oak and ash for bow and cerpentor runic.
Oak runic give 100% elemental damage,ash give property over the cap.
And dull runic give 70% elemental damage ,shadow give 100% elemental damage and property over the cap, copper runic give some property over the cap.
Other runic give many property,but not need property.

Now I make SSI35% with elemental damage double axe.(very hard :( )
My buddy like that axe.
Hit fatigue work look like mace fighting,I think good work for pvm.

LibraII

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use reforging to get HML over the cap.
Which Runic are you using? I tried Shadow and got 1x87% HML with a useless mod in about 25 reforges.

Just bad luck or will a higher runic yeild better results?

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I crafted 20% Hit Fatique 40% SSI sword using a copper hammer.
I know copper and 2 words choise.
I make 100% elemental damage and ssi 35% :D
I and my buddy's suits have ssi 20,so we need 35%.
I make 100 elemental damage weapons and reforge,but we use only 1 or nothing :(
2012y03m31d_003608467.jpg
2012y03m31d_002729924.jpg 2012y03m31d_002739812.jpg

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Have anyone reforged a good weapon using valorite runic hammers?
I spent some hammers but didn't get any useful. I tried vampiric + power reforgins. I hope to get HML + HSL + HLL (preferably over cap) + some random useful mods (HLA/HLD/FC/Salyer/UBWS/etc) but I continue getting Mana Drain and Hit Fatique.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have anyone reforged a good weapon using valorite runic hammers?
I spent some hammers but didn't get any useful. I tried vampiric + power reforgins. I hope to get HML + HSL + HLL (preferably over cap) + some random useful mods (HLA/HLD/FC/Salyer/UBWS/etc) but I continue getting Mana Drain and Hit Fatique.
Try it on test that way you wont waste any hammers :)

Thunderz