• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] REFORGING QUESTION

Taxiarch

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Any chance to reforge Elemental weapon and 70% hit area please?
Thank you in advance

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
From what I can tell it is possible but super improbable to get both rolls exactly how you need it.

Not sure if it needs to be higher than copper hammer, possibly need to be.

I saw a video of someone who wanted a 70 hit lighting bokuto with poison damage. It took him literally days and hundreds and hundreds of attempts.

For example, you may try hundreds of times and get some unusable combo like 70 hit cold with fire elemental damage.

Your best bet is to get the 70 hit area you want and then enhance it to get 40-50% of it to be elemental.

I made a reptile slayer axe with 70 hit energy and enhanced with Agapite so half of the damage is energy/cold