• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Reforging mana regen?

Jarnhound

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi all! I seem to have runned into either bad luck or trying to do something the wrong way. I am trying to build the ultimate scribe suit where I am aiming for 4 Mana regen per piece. I tried with spined kits (a lot) and horned and barbed, but either i get to many weird combinations and 4 mana regen I haven really seen on any piece.

The reforged pieces could be brittle (my scribe makes scrolls at home), but i was hoping powerfull/inspired should do the trick (so as to not get loads of other unwanted mods). I have tried various of the combinations Mystic / of Sorcery, Arcane / of Wizardry and Invigorating / of Restoration.

So what I am looking for is:
4 Mana Regen and 10 mana increase...so the weights wouldnt be to high for imbuing other mods....best would actually be just plain 4 mana regen :)

Any advise on what combinations to do would be highly appreciated! Thank You!