• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Reforging. How to

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
There're three general ways of using reforging:

1. Craft items with a mod than can't be imbue-able
For example, 5 hci on an armor.

2. Craft items with an overcapped mod
For example, 150 luck on an armor.

3. Craft items with overcapped total weight

General rules are simple:
1. Use low runic, set one name.
2. Use middle runic, set one or two names.
3. Use highest runic.

But there are some nuances.
There are several low/middle/high runics for Blacksmithing. There are two middle runics for Carpentry/Fletching. Which one are better to use? Should you use "Powerful reforging" options?
When you use middle runics you usually get more then one mod. How to increase chances to get useful second mod?
Not all names are allowed with all runics. For example, how to get 5 hci 150 luck armor?

I suggest to post in this topic concrete recipes HOW TO craft varios useful items. Which options one should use? What is probability to get designed result? etc...

Edited:
Here is a link to a table with reforging caps:
http://stratics.com/community/threads/reforging-how-to.264020/page-4#post-2318355

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Here is an excelent example of what I mean:

The following text was posted in Reforging Work by Wizal the Fox

Horned Kit with Fortune package, No PowerReforging. Then you basically have 2 options:

- Either you select the Wizardry package. But due to the way the system is designed you will roll only 150 Luck with either MR3 or CastingFocus2, nothing else I believe (beside parts with less than 150 Luck of course). You can use this solution for one part, this is what I did on the Tunic. It leaves 2 slots and a weight of 100 to imbue, so 15 resists. Obviously you need to start with bases with 0 except points in at least one slot if you don't want to waste free except resist points by overimbuing them.

- Either you select the Defense package. This is what I did on all the other pieces but the Tunic, but this is extremely tricky:
Basically choosing the Defense package will roll Luck150 + ONE resist at +15 in about half the cases (in the other half it will roll 2 resists and under 150 Luck, you can of course trash those parts).

The catch is if the 15 points of resist from the package fall on a slot which already has free except resist points, the weight of those free resists will be accounted for so you won't be able to do an optimal piece.

The trick is thus to start with a base piece with 2 slots without any except points from the draw. This is about 0.1% of pieces crafted if I remember, so you will burn a lot of leather to get those working bases. So when you reforge you have 1 chance out of 2 to get the 150 Luck+1 resist distribution, and if this is the case then 2 chances out of 5 that the resist will fall on one of the 2 right slots (the ones with no except points), so this gives you a total of 1 chance out of 5 to succeed the reforging.
If successful, the piece will have 3 free slots and 250 weight to imbue: You will imbue the remaining "empty" resist slot and 2 other slots (usually LRC and LMC, but you can choose what you want). In the end you will have for example 5 slots with the following: 150 Luck, LRC, LMC, Resist1, Resist2. Note that the balance between Resist1 and Resist2 can be adjusted without loosing anything: you don't need to leave all 15 points from the Defense package on the slot they initially felt in, you can overimbue Resist1 and raise Resist2. This is very important because the ability to freely balance resists by pair on each part will allow you to build a suit without wasting any point.

In the end, use of course a Forged Metal Tool to enhance in Spined.
Each part will have 20 free resists from except crafting (none have been lost) + 5 free resists from Spined Leather + 40 free Luck from spined Leather + 500 normal imbuing weight, for a total of 133 + 33 + 40 + 500 = 706.

Finally, do the circlet last, it is the easiest part since you don't have to use any trick: you can get a plain 150 Luck with a copper hammer. You even get 1 more resist point because golden ingots adds 6 while spined leather adds 5. It also adds LowerReq30 even if you likely don't care :) But you can also still choose the ugly (and hardest to do) leather cap if you want of course.

Now, even if you do all this correctly, you will likely still need to craft a couple of extra parts, because having bases with 2 slots without free points is not enough, they have to be different on each part: if you use, say 4 parts with the "free" resist slots all beeing Cold and Poison, there is no way you will be able to get matching parts. I ended up crafting 8 perfect parts for the suit, so I have 3 extra ones (for a backup suit one day, who knows)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outstanding post, CorwinXX... Thanks for sharing all of this with us...

:)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
How to craft a weapon with 140% of the cap HML (154 intensity).

Copper runic
Powerful Re-Forging
Grand Artifice
Inspired Artifice
Vampiric/of the Vampire
It took me 14 attempts (56 charges) to re-forge it.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we also need a list of what properties can be obtained as "overcapped". I have yet to see such a thing.... What else can be overcapped?
A list would be fantastic... Maybe we can put one together from future posts to this thread...
;)

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reforging Caps:
===========
Resistances: Base+20 (Can stack with material and except)
Luck: 150 (170 on ranged weapons. Can stack with another 40 from material)
Lower Mana Cost: 10
Lower Reagent Cost: 25
Str/Dex/Int Bonus: 10
HPs Increase: 7
Mana/Stamina Increase: 10
Regenerations (Weapons): 9
Regenerations (Others): 4
Damage Inc (Weapons): 70
HCI (Armor): 5% (can stack with another 5% from heartwood)
HCI (Range Weapons): 35%
HCI (Non-Range Weapons): 25%
DCI (Armor): 5%
DCI (Range Weapons): 35%
DCI (Non-Range Weapons): 25%
Hit Stamina Leech: 70%
Hit Mana/Life Leech: 70% (Displayed value is then adjusted for SSI and ranged/non-ranged)
Hit Spells: 70%
Hit Area: 70%
Hit Lower Attack: 70%
Hit Lower Defense: 70%
Reflect Physical Damage: 20%
Self Repair: 7
Casting Focus: 3%
Eaters: 15%
Hit Fatigue/Mana Drain: 70%
Soul Charge: 30%

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only elemental damage is no property.
2012y03m31d_003608467.jpg

1. make elemental damage weapon
use dull or shadow runic and refoging choice name is Exquisite/of Quality
2. again reforge for only elemental damage weapon
use shadow or copper runic
If you want SSI you choice Animater/of Haste,you want lightning ,you choice Vicious/of Slahghter.(you want property)
3.enhance
sometime not need enhance
4.use powder of fortifying
5.imbuing

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reforging Name:
=====
Mightly/of Vitality
Weapons:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,life leech
Range Weapons:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,life leech
Armor:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,damage eater
Shield:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,damage eater

Mystic/of Sorcery
Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech
Range Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech
Armor:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,lower reagent cost,mana regeneration,mage armor
Shield:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,soul charge

Animater/of Haste
Weapons: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration,swing speed increase,stamina leech
Range Weapons: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration,swing speed increase,stamina leech
Armor: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration
Shield: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration,swing speed increase

Arcane/of Wizardry
Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech,hit mana drain,fast casting,spell channeling,mage weapon
Range Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech,hit mana drain,fast casting,spell channeling
Armor:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,lower reagentcost,mana regeneration,mage armor
Shield:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,fast casting,spell channeling

Exquisite/of Quality
Weapons:self repair,durability,lower requirements,elemental damage,mage weapon,slayer,spell channeling
Range Weapons:self repair,durability,lower requirements,elemental damage,veloctiy,slayer,spell channeling,balanced
Armor:self repair,durability,lower requirements,mage armor
Shield:self repair,durability,lower requirements,mage armor

Vampiric/of the Vampire
Weapons:life leech,stamina leech,mana leech,hit fatigue,hit mana drain,blood drinker
Range Weapons:life leech,stamina leech,mana leech,hit fatigue,hit mana drain

Invigorating/of Restoration
Weapons:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration
Range Weapons:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration
Armor:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration,damage eater
Shield:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration,damage eater,soul charge

Fortified/od Defence
Weapons: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist
Range Weapons: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist
Armor: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist
Shield: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist

Auspicious/of Fortune
Weapons:luck
Range Weapons:luck
Armor:luck
Shield:luck

Charmed/of Alchemy
Weapons:enhance potions(only one hand weapons)
Range Weapons:balanced
Armor:enhance potions

Vicious/of Slaughter
Weapons:hit magic damage,hit area damage,hit chance increase,damage increase,battle lust
Range Weapons:hit chance increase,damage increase
Armor:hit chance increase
Shield:hit chance increase,damage increase

Towering/of Aegis
Weapons:hit lower attack,deffence chance increase,reactive paralyse
Range Weapons:hit lower attack,deffence chance increase,reactive paralyse
Armor:deffence chance increase,casting focus
Shield:deffence chance increase,reactive paralyse,soul charge

no name
Weapons:use best weapon skill,physical reflection,hit lower deffence
Range Weapons: physical reflection,hit lower deffence
Armor: physical reflection
Shield: physical reflection

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reforging Name:
=====
Mightly/of Vitality
Weapons:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,life leech
Range Weapons:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,life leech
Armor:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,damage eater
Shield:STR increase,HP increase, HP regeneration,damage eater

Mystic/of Sorcery
Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech
Range Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech
Armor:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,lower reagent cost,mana regeneration,mage armor
Shield:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,soul charge

Animater/of Haste
Weapons: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration,swing speed increase,stamina leech
Range Weapons: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration,swing speed increase,stamina leech
Armor: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration
Shield: DEX increase,stamina increase,stamina regeneration,swing speed increase

Arcane/of Wizardry
Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech,hit mana drain,fast casting,spell channeling,mage weapon
Range Weapons:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,mana leech,hit mana drain,fast casting,spell channeling
Armor:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,lower reagentcost,mana regeneration,mage armor
Shield:INT increase,mana increase,lower mana cost,mana regeneration,fast casting,spell channeling

Exquisite/of Quality
Weapons:self repair,durability,lower requirements,elemental damage,mage weapon,slayer,spell channeling
Range Weapons:self repair,durability,lower requirements,elemental damage,veloctiy,slayer,spell channeling,balanced
Armor:self repair,durability,lower requirements,mage armor
Shield:self repair,durability,lower requirements,mage armor

Vampiric/of the Vampire
Weapons:life leech,stamina leech,mana leech,hit fatigue,hit mana drain,blood drinker
Range Weapons:life leech,stamina leech,mana leech,hit fatigue,hit mana drain

Invigorating/of Restoration
Weapons:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration
Range Weapons:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration
Armor:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration,damage eater
Shield:HP regeneration,stamina regeneration,mana regeneration,damage eater,soul charge

Fortified/od Defence
Weapons: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist
Range Weapons: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist
Armor: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist
Shield: physical resist,fire resist,cold resist,poison resist,energy resist

Auspicious/of Fortune
Weapons:luck
Range Weapons:luck
Armor:luck
Shield:luck

Charmed/of Alchemy
Weapons:enhance potions(only one hand weapons)
Range Weapons:balanced
Armor:enhance potions

Vicious/of Slaughter
Weapons:hit magic damage,hit area damage,hit chance increase,damage increase,battle lust
Range Weapons:hit chance increase,damage increase
Armor:hit chance increase
Shield:hit chance increase,damage increase

Towering/of Aegis
Weapons:hit lower attack,deffence chance increase,reactive paralyse
Range Weapons:hit lower attack,deffence chance increase,reactive paralyse
Armor:deffence chance increase,casting focus
Shield:deffence chance increase,reactive paralyse,soul charge

no name
Weapons:use best weapon skill,physical reflection,hit lower deffence
Range Weapons: physical reflection,hit lower deffence
Armor: physical reflection
Shield: physical reflection
I am constantly amazed at the amount of effort people (like semmerset here) are willing to put into posting helpful information here on UOStratics... Thank you sooo much for your contribution, semmerset! It is greatly appreciated... And your English is just fine...

;)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exquisite/of Quality also gives Hit Area Damage on weapons (not sure about ranged).

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exquisite/of Quality also gives Hit Area Damage on weapons (not sure about ranged).
There is a point which can be used in reforging.
So sometime other prooerty is made in the remaining point use.

E

elspeth

It was just a test on the test shard to see if it was possible to get 10 HCI with reforging/POF/imbuing/enhancing so there not imbued but i would make a clean pair with just the HCI 5 from reforging then POF then imbue HPI/SI/MI/Fire resist, then enhance to get the extra 5HCI, but its possible to get 10HCI as they stack :)

Also you can enhance to get the 10DI aswell as the 5 HCI

As you can see the reforge added 5 HCI and 17 Fire so you could even save on the imbuing of fire as it added the same as imbuing would.
Thunderz
Sure bud, i was reading this thread earlier and thought it go test it out to see what was possible and if they would stack [cant find any info on what if possible would be need to select in the menu to get DI to stack]

Stratics Forums

Craft the piece with normal kit and normal wood to get the spread of resists you require.

Then use and oak runic saw to reforge, selecting only these in the menu:

Powerful Re-Forging
Grand Artifice
Inspired Artifice
Vicious/of Slaughter

Then check to see what it added [90% of the time its just 5 HCI] incase it added to a resists or another mods, easiest way to do this by clicking imbuing to make sure its only added 1 property unless it adds one you will use anyway when imbuing.

Then POF it up

Imbue the other mods you require.

Then use the forge tool to enhance with heartwood [if its DI or HCI you want]

Thunderz

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I think -15 and 40. I made 40 SSI weapon and iirc but I made -15 mage (not 100% sure with mage).

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2012y04m06d_184349466.jpg

mage weapon -15 and ssi 40 need copper and ash runic.(not negative property)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Have you made a chart like the one above for other properties? I'm interested to see someone's data on MR, LMC, and LRC.

I spent time on Test Center working on SSI as well. I was trying to make a 40 SSI Soul Glaive. My results were the same as yours with the Copper Hammer. It was possible, but it took a lot of attempts with Powerful re-forging. I also worked on getting MR with a spined kit. I could make some pretty nice basic MR 3 leather pieces with powerful re-forging. I never got any MR 4 unless I added structural re-forging.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have other property charts.
But it is big,so I can not post it.I posted pick up SSI and mage weapon.
And spined runic can not make mr4(no negative).
Same property point ,spined = shadow=oak,bronz= ash,golden= horned.
So copper can make mr4,if you want leather's suits have mr4,you use horned runic.
2012y04m08d_022840414.jpg

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your charts are awesome! I wish there was a way to upload them on this new Stratics site or if Basara or Petra can include the data into the Stratics pages.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible to embed a google doc in the forum, I've never done it so I'm not 100% sure of how it's done. All I know is post the ID code between "gdoc" tags.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Japanese crafter web site show reforging date.
I asked my buddy at atlantic,he answer me ,no date for reforging.
So I remade intelligibly for him and ally mate.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd like the Spined and Horned runic sewing kits too! :). Thank you in advance.

M

MYUO

Amazing work, Semmerset! It is like part of a road map to the huge reforging puzzle. One question: what does the braket [ ] mean?
Knowing the caps of the mods, still needed to be figured out is how the additional mods are generated. I have reforged items with 2-6 mods from barbed kits. Really puzzling. Hope a member of dev team can shed some light on this.
It would be really cool to have a interactive web tool showing the cap of the mods from different tools - a reforging calculator!

D

Dudaz

Could somebody show how to make a piece of armor with just 7 str? I want to imbue the other 4 mods myself

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing work, Semmerset! It is like part of a road map to the huge reforging puzzle. One question: what does the braket [ ] mean?
Non braket[] becomes this value by high probability.
But the braket[] show cap,sometime that value make difficult.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could somebody show how to make a piece of armor with just 7 str? I want to imbue the other 4 mods myself
I think str cap is 5,but hp increase cap is 7.
If you want hp increase 7,you need copper or horned or ash runic.
Horned runic have high reforging point,so I think 1 name and 2,3 property add.(other property,you can change value for imbuing)
Copper and ash runic,sometime you can make 1 property(difficult),usually 1 name and 1 property(sometime 2 property).
And hp inecrease 7 have high imbuing weight.

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick question.

From my crafting on both test and publish shards, I have noticed that the random properties you get from reforging never seem to go above the imbuing cap.

For example, I have crafted MANY Towering Wooden Shields with a Heartwood Runic, and not one of the non-Towering/of Aegis properties has been over the imbuing cap.

Does anyone know if this is intended, or whether I am just being supremely unlucky?

The reason for my asking, is that I want to know if I can randomly get a 150 Luck property on an item even if I dont pick Auspicious/of Fortune.

Jerr

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten random regeneration properties like HPR 3 and SR 3 on Towering/of Aegis shields. So yes, I think it is possible, but very random outside of the groups you selected. I will pay closer attention to this and see if I have any better examples in the stash of shields I made with Bronze Runic Hammers the other day for my Parry Mage.

The biggest problem I've found with shields is that they have an imbuing intensity cap of 450 when exceptional (not 500).

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great chart's semmerset!!! Could you if possible check your sources if they have bronze, gold, agapite, verite and valorite runic charts? I am aiming on making plate armor with 10SI and 10LMC on them, which hammer would be my best bet?

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great chart's semmerset!!! Could you if possible check your sources if they have bronze, gold, agapite, verite and valorite runic charts? I am aiming on making plate armor with 10SI and 10LMC on them, which hammer would be my best bet?
Ash runic and bronze runic are the same performances.
Ash runic have no poweful reforging,many property is max.
So I dont need middle to high color runic chart.(and I dont making chart)
But if you use valorite,it is better to choose powerful reforging,powerful reforging give more weight.
So barbed,valorite,heartwood runic give sometime 6 property.
2 name choice ,4 property is random.
I used over 50 barbed runics,sometime it give very good suits.
But 2 barbed runic can make only 5 .

However you want only stamina increase 10 or lmc 10,you use copper runic.(but only 1 )
You need 2 property,I think bronze runic with powerful reforging.
I think very hard.

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh, man I might get sh*t canned for being on here so much @ work.....So is it posssible to take a non geared Juka Bow using the ash runic until you got an epic hit area hit mana leech combo. then gear it so it becomes a slayer of some sort (crosses fingers for a super slayer) then use the forged tool to add 10 SSI?? no imbuing at all? will enahncing with the 10SSI lower the manaleech from the reforging?

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, man I might get sh*t canned for being on here so much @ work.....So is it posssible to take a non geared Juka Bow using the ash runic until you got an epic hit area hit mana leech combo. then gear it so it becomes a slayer of some sort (crosses fingers for a super slayer) then use the forged tool to add 10 SSI?? no imbuing at all? will enahncing with the 10SSI lower the manaleech from the reforging?
If the SSI increases then Mana/life/stam leeches will go down yes. Consult the uo guide pages for the stats to see what the maxes are on normal bows with 10 SSI.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll want more than 10SSI as those bows are very slow, there so cheep and easy to get and gear id go with the imbuing route then gear then enhance. The only reason id use reforging on one is to get 100% elemental damage and hope you hit a slayer that has that resist as its lowest for a 100% elemental, 6 mod slayer bow with 40SSI. Only other reason would be to hit SSI from the roforging aswell but it would probably be cheeper for the SSI mats that all the runics your likely to burn.

Thunderz

G

Galad911

how to reforge for 5 dci and 3 HPR with nothing else on leather armor

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
how to reforge for 5 dci and 3 HPR with nothing else on leather armor
spinned runic:
Grand Artifice
Inspired Artifice: Invigorating/of Restoration
Exalted Artifice
Sublime Artifice: Towering/of Aegis

May be you should add "Powerful Re-Forging" as well.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spinned runic:
Grand Artifice
Inspired Artifice: Invigorating/of Restoration
Exalted Artifice
Sublime Artifice: Towering/of Aegis

May be you should add "Powerful Re-Forging" as well.
Spind runic use 5dci and 3hpr,its impossible.
Its no room :(
5dci and 2hpr,it can making.
But its better for only 5dci and imbuing 2hpr.

G

Galad911

Yeah I couldn't ever get it to work with any kit but barbed but then there was no room to imbue anything else and getting all the mods I want didn't work after about 60 barbed kits

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nm. Just tested Runic Reforging on TC with a char who had 120 Smithing/120 Imbuing, and it looks like the max +STR/DEX/INT that can be applied to Armor, is +5, unlike the +10 that Wizal the Fox previously stated.

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nm. Just tested Runic Reforging on TC with a char who had 120 Smithing/120 Imbuing, and it looks like the max +STR/DEX/INT that can be applied to Armor, is +5, unlike the +10 that Wizal the Fox previously stated.
This is correct indeed.

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Can someone help my noobish self and explain how I can get 5% HCI on a piece of armor so I don't have to play the RNG game with woodland armor? I just want to add 5% HCI and then I can imbue whatever else onto the armor.

I don't care if it's metal, wood or leather piece.

Thanks.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's also possible to do it without using Powerful Re-forging.