• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] reforging and property intensity

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm still trying to build my suit and had a few questions about reforging.

So I would like to reforge a studded armor piece to have +5 str. What tool would I use to try and get only that on a piece of armor?

Also does reforging the piece add property weight to that item. Another words would I be able to imbue an armor piece with +5 str (reforge), +8 lmc, +8 stam, +8 mana, +5 hit points? Or would I need to lower the lmc to 7 (or something like that)

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[Imbuing] - Reforging. How to
scroll down and find semmerset post he has several useful charts he posted for reforging, I would suggest saving the charts to a folder on your desk top as they are on different pages etc.
The property you reforge for also counts for imbue total weight and 1 of the five imbues you can make if reforged for a single property.