• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reforging 100% elemental with 70% hit area only

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
is there is a chance to get this 2 abilities only..... what i need to do copper + powerfull + slaughter?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I believe the overcapped hit area will just about always have another mod attached - something that usually doesn't belong on a weapon.

Please post up if you find the solution.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
i crafted some 70 hit area without any other mods...
Was it using copper + powerfull + slaughter ?

Were these on double axes?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
read up need to be Lucky to get those 2 procs
i only see a picture of a 70 hit area , where is the 70 hit area with 100 elemental damage?
You asked the question yourself and seem to answer it yourself so Im mighty confused

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I can make 70 hit area (I’ve gotten cold, fire, energy and physical area now) but the damage type on the weapon is 100% physical.

I don’t see how you can get elemental damage and 70 hit area

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I manage to craft one with 60 energy i wish it was cold i could enchance it 100 cold...yeah need to be lucky but it can proc

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Closest thing I thought of is to get make the 70 hit area (copper+powerful+slaughter) and then enhance it with bronze or apagpite so 40-50% of the damage type is elemental.

Last edited:

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
This is what I ended up with. I've done alot and never saw both the 70 hit area and elemental damage proc at the same time. Must be a super low rate to get both rolls and the elements you want.

This is a pretty achievable result if you only reforge for 70 area and then enhance. I think this is the best route for spawn weapons:

1603904119271.png