• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reforging 100% Elemental + 100% Mana Leech

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I actually just swapped out the bronze valk armor last night. You need a horned hit to make it, but it was not horrible.
Crafted pieces like this works perfectly to fill in the gaps and gives you the LMC boost. I am using this now. (and also on my other suit)

1606226083038.png

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I swaped my plate gloves as well for studded with the same exact imbue and reforge roll. Just to gain 2 more LMC.

That makes this suit 4 Crafted pieces and 2 legendary pieces. (no mace and sheild) Just need to swap out the helm for something with 3 LMC to reach 55%

1606242376243.png

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I'm a dragoon (bushido paladin) so I cast a lot. I'm getting close, but am lagging on HP in particular. I also have too much intelligence now, and need to max out dex and strength. That will put me at about 140 hp 183 stam 45 mana, I think.

I'm one short on HCI and could use more HP. I use longswords, which I can swing at 1.25 (barely). I had room for 20% HSL on my weapon, and can cast Divine Fury when I need to recover stamina. We'll try it out tonight.

1606255289843.png 1606255325178.png 1606255349634.png 1606255370021.png

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cool. I like getting ideas for different options from other peoples higher end suits.

If I could get one certain item, I could revamp my suit and have it all. But it is a hard one to get without xsharding to and from Atlantic. I really do not understand why some of the most desired gear is obtained through events that no one is interested in doing because it either sucks or is boring - I.E. Doom (boring) or Despise (sucks).
Despise (Tram) can be done with two characters (even dual clienting), so long as one of them can Discord the boss. A Disco/Tamer can quickly level up a minion to Lvl 15.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Ang7 - Thanks for the tips on the build. I was able to build a suit that was much more stat friendly (see below). The main difference for me was that I have a little more int (and less stam) because I was able to get +35 SSI (without town stone) which should continue to swing at 1.25 even going down to 150 stam.

1606744838884.png

Just for kicks I tried to make the suit Mace & shield friendly (which I did for the most part). Below are my stats with using the M&S glasses instead of my bone helmet. Taking this route I'm overcapped on strength by 6 and only lose 6hp/5LMC/10mana. I was a little concerned about the drop on 10 mana but many of the sampires I talk to say the run with 80-100 mana so I'm assuming this drop isn't really that bad. The below is still an improvement over my previous suit & stats.

1606745255795.png

One thing I did notice that was different from my stats was that damage range. I'm at 49-59 while you are at 51-62. Is it safe to assume you are running anatomy on that template (with a double axe) over resist?? I have resist currently so I'm wondering if that's the cause or maybe it's the weapon.

Thanks again!

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Ang7 - Thanks for the tips on the build. I was able to build a suit that was much more stat friendly (see below). The main difference for me was that I have a little more int (and less stam) because I was able to get +35 SSI (without town stone) which should continue to swing at 1.25 even going down to 150 stam.

View attachment 114206

Just for kicks I tried to make the suit Mace & shield friendly (which I did for the most part). Below are my stats with using the M&S glasses instead of my bone helmet. Taking this route I'm overcapped on strength by 6 and only lose 6hp/5LMC/10mana. I was a little concerned about the drop on 10 mana but many of the sampires I talk to say the run with 80-100 mana so I'm assuming this drop isn't really that bad. The below is still an improvement over my previous suit & stats.

View attachment 114207

One thing I did notice that was different from my stats was that damage range. I'm at 49-59 while you are at 51-62. Is it safe to assume you are running anatomy on that template (with a double axe) over resist?? I have resist currently so I'm wondering if that's the cause or maybe it's the weapon.

Thanks again!
Really good looking suit!!! that is some top of the line gear. i forget if you said you ran swords mastery or bushido. that mana pool completely fine, you wont have any issues.

and yes, i was running anat on that template so thats why the base damage was alittle bit higher (no resist)

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I'm running the swords mastery for the boost to Strength/HCI&DCI/DMG.
i dont think you will need it, but bushido is a good mastery if you do a lot of spawns. the added 15 mana and boost to confidence really helps you stay alive.

i dont use onslaught very often for spawns so i find bushido works well. the gear is a little more wonky to build since you lose the hci/dci and 5 STR, but i like it best for spawn samps

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
This is my spawning suit using mace & shield helm and refinements.

5 metal pieces for max stamina protection
1 studded for a LMC boost
bushido mastery for extra mana and boost to confidence
Refinements are great if you have 120 bushido anyway and want lower DCI to get more counter attacks off

1606759162477.png

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm a dragoon (bushido paladin) so I cast a lot. I'm getting close, but am lagging on HP in particular. I also have too much intelligence now, and need to max out dex and strength. That will put me at about 140 hp 183 stam 45 mana, I think.

I'm one short on HCI and could use more HP. I use longswords, which I can swing at 1.25 (barely). I had room for 20% HSL on my weapon, and can cast Divine Fury when I need to recover stamina. We'll try it out tonight.

View attachment 114060 View attachment 114061 View attachment 114062 View attachment 114063
The 44 HCI would literally drive me insane every time I looked at it.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to find plate armor refinements. On LS they are very rare. I've collected a fair number from hunting pirates and even stealing from the Fel shops. Nonetheless, I am still not up to a single invulnerability refinement. By comparison, I have 5 invulnerability refinements for woodland armor.

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
The 44 HCI would literally drive me insane every time I looked at it.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk
Yes - I'm still looking for a decent shield with 5 HCI and 5 LMC. The one I'm using now is 4 HCI - but it gives me a host of useful stats including FC1. It also overcaps me on DCI, so I can use Divine Fury when I lose a bit of stamina. I stay at 45/45 even under DF this way.

Believe me - that 44/45 drives me insane as well :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to find plate armor refinements. On LS they are very rare. I've collected a fair number from hunting pirates and even stealing from the Fel shops. Nonetheless, I am still not up to a single invulnerability refinement. By comparison, I have 5 invulnerability refinements for woodland armor.
You need to talk to the Blackfyres. I put all the refinements I find in their mailbox.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Is there any reason not to craft samurai plate? Scours seem very plentiful and the only downside I see is having to remove the mage armor property

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any reason not to craft samurai plate? Scours seem very plentiful and the only downside I see is having to remove the mage armor property
Does it give the lmc bonus? But they may be using a piece they have.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since this wound up being about suits, etc. If anyone is interested, I finally completed my pve sampire revamp. It took a lot of work, but I got everything I was after. I had multiple goals with this revamp that caused a lot of thinking and re-thinking to juggle it all around:

a) 180 sta with a little bit of padding
b) 20 SSI on suit (for 1.25 double axe). No more ssi on weapons (bladed staff & double axe)
c) 150 str / 150 hp
d) Super stacked resists - 110 fire, 85 poison. This covers vampiric embrace (-25 FR) & corpse skin (-15 FR, -15 PR)
e) Max HCI / DCI / DI
f) Bump my Chivalry up because I was tired of how many times you fail @ 80. Plus you get some damage bonus. I settled on 90. +30 on jewels. If you are going to go +20 on jewels, why not +30 if you can squeeze it in

The super stacked resists gave me a headache becasue of the 3 normal peices of armor. I wound up with 3 pieces of imbued heavy armor (for the +15 hp), 2 legendary pieces of heavy armor, and mace & shield glasses. All heavy armor is enhanced to mainly boost FR.

The screenshot is without weapon equipped.

Unknow

Visitor
100% Elemental and 100% Mana Leach is damn near impossible to get with reforging without some other non-sense mods. I've never gotten one after thousands of tries and have only ever seen one or two. 81% HML is relatively easy to get, such as the example in Elessar's post.

100% Elemental aside, it's not too difficult with Physical damage to get 100% Hit Mana Leach for something like this:
View attachment 113962

Screenshot_57.png
100% Elemental and 100% Mana Leach is damn near impossible to get with reforging without some other non-sense mods. I've never gotten one after thousands of tries and have only ever seen one or two. 81% HML is relatively easy to get, such as the example in Elessar's post.

100% Elemental aside, it's not too difficult with Physical damage to get 100% Hit Mana Leach for something like this:
View attachment 113962
Here's one
Screenshot_57.png

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That'd be great against Chief Paroxysmus. He has no Slayer, and is weakest to Fire Damage. HLA is very useful against him too, since he can sometimes hit for 110+ damage, even against people on armored Swampies. My Sampire usually Honors him, casts EoO, Corpse Skins him (GM SS on my Samp), then does the Onslaught/3x DS cycle and keeps Curse Weapon up. Usually doing 300+ total damage per DS to him then.

That'd also be great against Fey (like farming Cu Sidhes), with the new Fey Slayer Talisman (Fey Slayer acts like a Lesser Slayer).

Unknow

Visitor
This is likely a weapon made with a bronze hammer that gave 100ML 97 LL 70Fire which was then enhanced with bronze ingots to get 100%.

Still a nice axe though
Actually, no it was reforged to 100 ML 97 LL 100 fire 50 stam, and imbued after that to fill the rest out to a perfect 600/600 intensity. And i used higher runics to get this one, i cant remember if it came off an aggy or gold though. See where it says greater reforged at the bottom?