• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Reforging 10 mana inc

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone have any luck at reforging clean 10 manager increase on studded? I've searched stratics but can't find anything. Any one k kW what runic kit and options to get me 10 manager inc clean? Or is it not possible.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well, it can be done with a spined kit, provided you're willing to deal with brittle armor. This would be my advice.

I use a brittle piece or two in my suit and it lasts quite a while if you repair it regularly. The chance to weaken an item when repairing it is (40 + MaxDur - CurrentDur) - skill/10, so lets say you've got an item with 75 durability base (which is think is what you get when you choose structural + the sub one that gives it more durability, otherwise is 25) and you let it get down to 53/75, and repair with a legendary tailor. Then your chance to repair is 100%, and chance to damage the item while repairing is (40 + 75 - 53) - 120/10 = 50, so then you'll only bump a point down half the time you repair it. If you let it get damaged less, you have less chance to damage it. The brittle stuff I wear is metal, and I repair it with a +60 hammer, so it lasts quite a while.

Assuming you're unwilling to deal with needing to remember to repair your armor in a timely fashion...

You can't get clean 10 MI on leather. You're then 'stuck' using a horned kit, which will always give you extra properties. At that point, you're just hoping that the 2nd (or 3rd) properties are ones you also need... In this scenario, I think you'll want to use non-powerful, but choose 2 titles. The first being one that'll give you 10 MI, and the 2nd likely the defense one, since in order to get to 70s (or 75s...) you'd be needing to imbue some resists anyway, and plus you don't really case if it ends up not capping or overcapping the resist, since you can just imbue over the top of it again anyway. This will likely lead to a lot of high-end junk though, and horned kits aren't all that easy to come by, even with the new BOD changes.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can deal with brittle pieces no problem. This will just be a high end training suit to bank sit or train at the house in. Resists dont really even matter to me much, since I will never fight in the suit. Thanks for your reply @Tuan

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use a horned kit. Select mystic/of sorcery, or arcane/of wizardry.

It may take 50 tries, but you will get 10 mana along with 1 or 2 other mods (spellcaster-related, 2-3 mods total).

Then imbue the rest of what you want

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard are you on? Use Vendor Search Mana 10 Int 5 MR 4 LRC 17 LMC 8 for armor pieces and just reverse the Mana and Int for jewels. I have an 8 piece set with these mods for a lot cheaper than using kits to try and get. Suit, jewels and a Tangle gets you Int 60 Mana 70 with MR 34 I go from 90 INT 90 MANA to 150 (max) INT 220 MANA