• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Reduced intensity of overcap mods when reforging/imbuing?

Gildor Inglorion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Crafting Geniuses,
I just recently got to 120 Imbuing and I tried to make a 100% HLL war hammer for my Paladin. I started with an Exc. wep that I made with my smith. I then used a copper hammer to reforge it using Vampiric/Of the Vampire and got one with 100% HLL and 30% hit fire area. I then imbued max hit energy area (replacing the hit fire area), max SSI, max HML, and max DI. Somewhere in that process (I don't know exactly where, but definitely before I imbued the max DI) the HLL was reduced in intensity to 96%. And yes, it DEFINITELY had 100% HLL when I started out. Does anybody know what happened or why? Thanks!

Gildor Inglorion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
HLL/HML values depend on weapon speed. When you imbue SSI values are reduced.
Thanks for the reply. I have been investigating this, and I don't see any accurate way to calculate how much SSI I can imbue and maintain 100% HLL. The HLL page on uoguide.com seems to be out of date, it show a max intensity of 72% with a 3.75s wep and 30 SSI, and I have 30 SSI and 96% HLL. Also, I have been unable to replicate my result using the imbuing calc at knuckleheads.dk. Anybody out there know if there is a way to calculate max SSI you can imbue on a wep when you have overcapped HML/HLL and maintain the overcapped values? Thanks.

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You can use the imbuing calculator. Select "custom" checkbox and set 154 intensity for HML. Add 30 SSI and you will see 96 HML.